PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Garden Inn Seaworld

cazzie
11-08-2005, 02:56 AM
I have been looking at this hotel as DH would like to stay near to Sea World and was wondering if anyone has stayed here and if so I would appreciate their opinion on it.

Thanks

Lisa1976
11-08-2005, 06:33 AM
I stayed here last December for a week, its a fantastic hotel, you get a great view of seaworld if placed on the right side.

Its just over the rode from Seaworld, so walkable distance, there is an I-Ride stop right out side on both sides of the street and also its in a good position for the lynx bus to disney if you don't have a car.

The rooms are a nice size, we had two double beds, it also had a little kitchen area with fridge, microwave, tea and coffee makers.

Hope that helps.

Lisa

Twinks
11-08-2005, 04:30 PM
We have stayed there 3 times, although not for the past 2 years as we rented a house.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is a great base and we had not compaints at all.

I recall breakfast is really good. It's where our kids were first introduced to Lucky Charms (Oh the sugar!!!!!)

Donna

cazzie
11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks for you replies it sounds like it could be good.

BiGGy
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM
We stayed there this year 16th oct to 26th oct. This hotel is superb. It was clean and the staff would go out of their way to help you. Our houskeeper left us lovely notes everyday. We are hilton honours gold card members so breakfast only cost us $4 dollars for the 4 of us. The breakfast is a buffet style but is a lot tastier than the other buffet breakfasts you can get on the i-drive. One of the wait staff at breakfast was called Jose. He was really funny.
The pool was really clean and they supply towels for you. The jacuzzi was a treat after spending a day in the parks too.
The laundry rooms were really clean too.
Another thing i liked about this hotel was that you had to have a room key to get in after it was dark. No strangers just walking in at night.
You can hire a safety deposit box free of charge from the front desk but they are limited so ask for one as you check in.
If you are taking a laptop the broadband is free. We made good use of this whilst there. They even supply the cable for you in your room.
The rooms themselves were spotless. Loads of room, we had 2 double beds. You even get a comfy chair and a work desk. There was a coffee maker, fridge, microwave and an iron and ironing board(which was really good). The bathroom was spotless also and there were complimentary mouthwash shampoo and conditioner everyday.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Hilton quality and value for money.
If you would like anymore info please fell free to PM me.

Hope this all helps

Doris (BiGGys wife) :earsgirl:

cazzie
11-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Do they do transport to WDW from this hotel?

BiGGy
11-09-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm not sure about shuttles as we were driving. There were a lot of conference people there at the time and their organisations seemed to have sorted transport for them. We didn't see any sort of disney shuttles.
If you go onto www.hiltongardeninn.com website you may be able to get further info.

Doris)BiGGy's wife) :earsgirl: