PDA

View Full Version : Travelodge

princess jackson
11-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Just booked the new travelodge at Manchester Airport, it opens the night before we travel, :cool1: .

We originally had booked a hotel 115 with parking. DH then changed this to parking only 20 web price.

Then i thought i would check prices of BB's to see if anything cheap, so not tried in the morning, drive from Newcastle.

I looked on Travelodge, it opens the 2nd and we fly the third, booked a room for 26, could not resist that price, plus 5 for parking but that is nothing for parking.

They have 10 rooms advertised from 18th Dec, if anyone still needs to arrange accomodation.

AlanUK
11-07-2005, 09:33 AM
What a bargain :bounce:

You'll have more $$ to spend in the world now :)

Well Done :teeth:

mandymouse
11-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Thanks for that, we've booked a Travel Inn room for 54 the night before we fly from Manchester, I'll show this to hubby when he gets home from work and see what he thinks - but it looks like a bargain to me

mandymouse
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
I've booked it now, thanks for letting me know :)

mushumadness
11-07-2005, 10:59 AM
wish i had seen this but we have just booked the hilton and paid for it too, darn it

AK fan
11-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Have been browsing this forum for weeks and getting lots of useful tips and information so thought it was about time I joined!
Very interested in Travellodge offer as are due to fly out from Manchester 8 December. Would appreciate if you could give more info on the cheap parking offer as the cheapest I have found to date for 2 weeks is about 50. Thanks ! Have to try and save the pennies to spend having fun.

Miffy2003
11-07-2005, 12:30 PM
AK fan - welcome to the Dis :) I am glad you are joining in :)

Where are you staying in Florida? Not long to wait now! :goodvibes

Welcome again!

princess jackson
11-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Hi AK FAN,

The parking we have booked was through www.airport-parking-shop.co.uk

Great news mandymouse on booking, i'm excited we will be the first to sleep, in this new hotel, hope everything will be finished in time.

stevechase
11-08-2005, 06:52 AM
Hi everyone,

My wife Jacqui, works at Travelodge central reservations in Dudley in the Black Country.

She is at work later today I will ask her to find out what offers are on for the one at Manchester if it helps and post on here tomorrow.

Steve

AK fan
11-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Thanks a lot for the info and friendly welcome. Have booked Travelodge at 26 but cheapest car parking was just under 50.
However there is an offer through Tesco Clubcard Deals via Purple Parking and I am hoping to be able to book this if vouchers arrive in time. Hope to have more time tomorrow to work out how to post correctly, use tickers etc and add more info about myself in the right place! Will be 5 years since we were at Disney and leave on 8 December for Pop Century for 2 weeks. Have just realised how much more planning I should really do but the advice on this site is a great help.

Miffy2003
11-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone,

My wife Jacqui, works at Travelodge central reservations in Dudley in the Black Country.

She is at work later today I will ask her to find out what offers are on for the one at Manchester if it helps and post on here tomorrow.

Steve

Steve - that would be really helpful, thank you.

edinburghlass
11-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks a lot for the info and friendly welcome. Have booked Travelodge at 26 but cheapest car parking was just under 50.
However there is an offer through Tesco Clubcard Deals via Purple Parking and I am hoping to be able to book this if vouchers arrive in time. Hope to have more time tomorrow to work out how to post correctly, use tickers etc and add more info about myself in the right place! Will be 5 years since we were at Disney and leave on 8 December for Pop Century for 2 weeks. Have just realised how much more planning I should really do but the advice on this site is a great help.

I just ran two weeks from 8 December through this site and it gave lots of options from 38 upwards.

http://www.aph.com/partners/?talkback

We flew in July from Glasgow and used http://www.bcponline.co.uk/ with code bn221 but I think that code ran out 31/10/05 but might be worth looking at, we found them excellent.

Enjoy your holiday, we had a fabulous two weeks at Pop :sunny: