PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie!

Sarah304
11-05-2005, 09:04 PM
This is my first official post-not counting a few random replies here there and since I've finally figured out how to get my signature to come up right I'm very excited.

My family and I are going to WDW the week of Jan7th-14th. We are staying off site (yes I know the resorts are better) but we have a really large group and want a house so we can spend time together outside the parks. I have a few questions about parking at any of the parks-is it an all day fee that you pay or do you have to pay each time you come in and out? Also, our group will be about 8 people and an almost two year old. Should we try to make PS reservations before we go? I don't have anywhere in mind that I HAVE to go to eat so we are pretty flexable, but with a large group I didn't know what to expect. Okay-last can we get the meal plan staying off site and is it worth it?

Thanks for the help.

Captain Brain
11-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Welcome To The DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIRATEGIRL007
11-05-2005, 10:29 PM
First of all Welcome to the Dis!
I don't know about the parking, we always stay onsite, but I'm sure someone will know the answere. As far as PS or advance dinner reservations or reservations (whatever they are) I would definately recommend making them for a large group before you go. Depending on the resturaunts you want to try you may need to make some ASAP. If you like eating at 'odd' times like late lunches/ early dinners or late dinners than you may be able to do walk ups without too much of a wait. Also if you don't get anything in the parks that will do without a long wait hop over to some resorts, espically if you are in the MK the monrail resorts are just a ride away. For the dining plan you would not be able to purchase this as it is only available for resort guests purchasing at least 1 day MYW ticket for everyone on the ressie.

HTH

byoung
11-06-2005, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the DIS. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

2boyshere
11-06-2005, 09:59 AM
As for parking, you pay once and then your receipt will have the date which get's you into any park, any time that day.

ottawa-newbie
11-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi! :wave2:

Have fun planning your trip! :goodvibes

Minniespal
11-06-2005, 12:56 PM
:wave: Welcome to the Dis :flower:

swtnikki
11-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Welcome to the DIS! You'll get all your questions answered here, I'm sure of it. :)