PDA

View Full Version : Booked an early Cindy Ressie - what are the procedures when we arrive at MK???

jdybnsn
11-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Hi I was lucky enough to get my Cindy Ressie for next Feb (thanks to a posting on this site :love: ). We are booked for breakfast at 8.10am.

Please could someone tell me where we go & what we do when we arrive - given this is before park opening.

I am particularly concerned that we don't get issued with anything in writing before we go (just have a reference number - is that right ?) - how and where are the reservation checks made, how do we get in, which part of the castle do we go to etc. etc. etc....???

What would happen if we lost our reservation number ? :scared1:

Sooo excited !!!!!!!!!! :jumping1:

Miffy2003
11-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Firstly, congratulations on getting your Cindy ressie!! We loved our meal at CRT :)

When you get to the MK, you need to go over to the far right of the entrance turnstyles. Give the CM your name & PS number and they will let you in :) There will be placards showing you where to go, but it will be obvious as that line will be the only one admitting folks.

As to whether you need your reference number or not, I like to keep mine with me. I have rarely needed to provide my number as name is usually enough, but I always think it's good to be on the safe side, in case they have mis spelt your name or something.

Miffy2003
11-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Sorry - posted that before answering your other question!

When you get into the park, firstly enjoy having the MK practically to yourself :wizard: and take lots of photos! We found it very magical to take pictures of my DDs in front of the castle with noone else in the shot.

The CMs will direct you from this point onwards - they will point from the hub round to the back of the castle, but honestly they do direct you and it would be almost impossible to go wrong.