PDA

View Full Version : got tickets today, anyone on gatwick flight vs15 on friday?!?

karentan
11-05-2005, 10:23 AM
finally got my tickets through the post this morning!!!! virgin don't half leave it til the last minute!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

flying out of gatwick friday at 12.30 pm, cant wait, doing twilight check in on thursday then off out in crawley for the night (cant drink on the plane *** got to drive the other end, its killing me *** the beer is free!!!!) ;)

counting down the days!!! only 6 to go :Pinkbounc :cheer2: and 16 til i get married!!!!

anyone flying on flight vs15?!?!

Miffy2003
11-05-2005, 10:49 AM
I wish ;)

That is leaving it late with your tickets! Bet you were relieved when they arrived!

disney13
11-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Karen

Where are you getting married in Orlando?

Have a wonderful time,
Andy :cool1:

karentan
11-06-2005, 05:53 PM
getting married at the wedding pevilion at the grand floridian. getting close now!

Obi Wan Kenobi
11-07-2005, 03:48 AM
finally got my tickets through the post this morning!!!! virgin don't half leave it til the last minute!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

flying out of gatwick friday at 12.30 pm, cant wait, doing twilight check in on thursday then off out in crawley for the night (cant drink on the plane *** got to drive the other end, its killing me *** the beer is free!!!!) ;)

Well, it's an eight hour flight, so yopu can have a couple of beers, washed down with some non alcoholic drinks.

For three weeks time, my Virgin Atlantic tickets came in June