PDA

View Full Version : Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Pages : [1] 2

SeaSpray
10-25-2005, 04:26 AM
LATEST and FINAL UPDATE - 5/29/06 - I've had a lot of fun giving away black ears for the last 10 months! :) But the time has come to close this thread now. My main reason is because I don't want to get banned, and/or cause my husband CL_capecad to get banned, due to being identified as a Dis Board member, while on VMK. MANY thanks to all of the Black Ears donators, who's names appear below. Together we've brought a lot of happiness to many, many DIS/VMK members, and I truly appreciate all of the donations that have been made. If anyone wishes, they certainly can start their own Black Ears Donation thread, but I feel the time is right to close mine down, especially because as of right now, I am all out of black ears anyway. :)

BLACK EARS HAVE BEEN GENEROUSLY DONATED BY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:

CL_capecad
MomsGoneGoofy (multiple-time donator!) :cheer2:
Coasterguy (MANY, MANY, MANY donations!! Woot!) :cheer2:
makinorlando
cat.herder (multiple-time donator!) :cheer2:
kitashus

(and me, CL_CapeGirl)

THANKS TO EACH OF YOU!!!!!!!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Instructions for those who want to make a donation:

When you go to the Magic Kingdom at WDW or DisneyLand, there's a store called "VMK CENTRAL" that has some computer terminals set up and ready to sign onto VMK.

You get black ears each time you create a NEW character from one of those terminals. You can use "fake" email addresses to sign up with, just be sure you remember what you use, and the passwords, because you'll need to sign onto these new characters again at some point to access the black ears!

If you would rather not use a fake email, please send me a PM before you leave and I can give you valid emails and passwords to use; we own several domains and can create as many email addresses as we need to

When my husband and I went to WDW, we created a total of 17 characters, therefore we were able to give out 17 black ears to other people (We already had them for ourselves).

When you get back home, send me a PM and we can set up a time to meet on VMK so you can "trade" the black ears to me. It is actually a donation because I do not give anything in return for the ears. (Sorry, but that's why this is a Gift/Donation thread! I'm just the middle man here! lol)

Most people had already gotten together their new characters and had them give the black ears to their main character, so that by the time they were ready to donate them to me, I only had to make a trade with their main character. However, that can be time consuming so I'm willing to take my time to get together with each of the new characters to get the ears from them, if that is what the donator prefers. Also, if I have give you the emails and passwords, then I can just access the ears directly myself. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Any questions, let me know. And thank you! :flower:

MiakodaWDW
10-25-2005, 04:45 AM
I have a question for ya (I already have ears myself). I have not been to WDW since i discovered VMK so I don't know about creating characters in the parks. Do they actually let you create more than one per person? You said you would try to get a dozen or more. What do you get when you create a "born in park" character besides the ears and the badge? I'm trying to figure out all the VMK things I can acheive when I go, hopefully in the near future!
Thanks,
:flower: Mia :flower:

marcm
10-25-2005, 04:54 AM
i need ears because i can not go to WDW

TLinden16
10-25-2005, 04:58 AM
What a nice thing to do, Seaspray! I hope that the people who accept this offer use them for their own personal enjoyment, and not for trading.

Jellyrolls

SeaSpray
10-25-2005, 05:01 AM
I have a question for ya (I already have ears myself). I have not been to WDW since i discovered VMK so I don't know about creating characters in the parks. Do they actually let you create more than one per person? You said you would try to get a dozen or more. What do you get when you create a "born in park" character besides the ears and the badge? I'm trying to figure out all the VMK things I can acheive when I go, hopefully in the near future!
Thanks,
:flower: Mia :flower:

As far as I know, all you get is the black ears and the "Born in Park" badge for that specific character. Oh, and if there any clothes that are only available to new characters, you have to choose them at the time you create the character.

SeaSpray
10-25-2005, 05:05 AM
What a nice thing to do, Seaspray! I hope that the people who accept this offer use them for their own personal enjoyment, and not for trading.

Jellyrolls

Thanks, Jellyrolls. CapeCAD and I would love to see any of the DIS kids get ears that don't already have them, as well as any VMK adults who don't have any.

We obviously don't want to monopolize the VMK Central terminals while we're at WDW, but we will be stopping in there several times during our trip, so if we each create a character each time we stop in, I think we can easily bring home about a dozen black ears. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

momo3hods
10-25-2005, 06:34 AM
I would love a pair of ears, if it's not too much trouble.

mtlhddoc2
10-25-2005, 08:20 AM
I could use a pair as well, please :) Heck, I will even take the entire charachter if you were just letting them go wild! LOL Take the stuff from It first, drain the credits and then I would be more than happy to take it off your hands :))))

cteddiesgirl
10-25-2005, 08:21 AM
I would love a pair of black ears. :)

Altho, put me on the bottom of the list, since I would rather see kids that don't have them get them first.

And they would never be traded away by me (unless to give to a child that doesn't have them).

Fairy Dust
10-25-2005, 08:24 AM
I would love a pair of black ears as I can't get to Disney this year. Thanks for asking.

Have a lovely time in WDW. :wizard:

Califgirl
10-25-2005, 08:28 AM
SeaSpray, this is such a nice thing to do. but then, that is why we are all cape fans!

Don't forget that there are some clothing items like camera shirts and lanyard shirts that can only be gotten when you create a new character. I know it takes a little more time to find them, but you might make someones day by being able to gift them or trade them one of those shirts.

Have a great time! And thanks for being so nice. (ps. I don't need ears or camera shirts.. just thought I'd bring it up, the trouble maker that I am. :) )

Maleficent2
10-25-2005, 08:40 AM
and will make alot of our DIS family very happy.

I already have ears thanks to Califgirl and purplegoddess both who offered and made Characters for me in the parks...

As far as I know, all you get is the black ears and the "Born in Park" badge for that specific character. Oh, and if there any clothes that are only available to new characters, you have to choose them at the time you create the character.

you also receive a total of 5 rooms one of each of the rooms offered and 1 of your choosing.

Have Fun Capes at the WORLD!!!!

Mal

TwirlerGirl
10-25-2005, 08:46 AM
If you don't have too many requests, I would like ears. But I can wait until MouseFest to get my own. Maybe those of us going could get extra set of ears for the Dis family who still need them at that time. They would make a nice holiday gift, game prize or Zeta Girl friendship gift. As the time gets closer to MouseFest, I will post for requests. Please feel free to help out MouseFest Goers. Thanks Capes, what a great idea.

VirtuallyMe
10-25-2005, 09:21 AM
I just wanted to add that this is a great thing- I have some black ears coming to me, dh, and kids from one of dh's vmk friends who is going to wdw this week.

What a great thing you all are doing- I know the ears are probably the biggest request from most in the parks...

Also- on the guide here- it says something about choosing the mickey face tshirt- which is the "free shirt" you get if you buy something at a certain store at WDW- so that way you can get the free shirt "for free" lol not sure exactly which one it is but that was one thing I passed on to dh's friend about creating new characters for us... of course she is doing things a bit more confusingly and is actually making us characters not just getting us the ears...

I should have new born in Disney Mule by the end of the week :D

I love this idea- and should I venture there- will certainly do the same thing- hmm I wonder if I could justify the trip because I have to get ears to help other people- hmmm- I will actually be in Orlando next week and can't get to Disney- :( because of meeting schedules and flights...

HollyJoy
10-25-2005, 09:28 AM
You guys are so nice! :) I already have both ears, and continue to share them with my girls! lol

SeaSpray
10-25-2005, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the reminder about the camera shirts and lanyard shirts. I think all of our new characters will choose one or other ;) LOL CapeGirl doesn't even have a camera or lanyard shirt! :earboy2:

Are there any other items that are new-character-only availability?

TinkGirl: Your girls don't have their own ears? We can certainly make sure that they get their own black ears :earsgirl: :earsgirl: Everyone needs black Mouse ears of their own. :teeth:

And so far this list isn't too long. I'm hoping we can "bring back" enough black ears for everyone :)

tinkandhook
10-25-2005, 10:22 AM
ohh i want some ears. Besides trading for them. is that the only way to get them is by making an account at one of the parks? ohh i miss living in florida..lol
tinkandhook
tinkandhook on vmk

mtblujeans
10-25-2005, 10:48 AM
I would LOVE to have ears! I have been a member from day 1 but I have dial up and I have not been able to get in a play as much as I would like. So, I still feel new!! I don't even understand how to trade, yet!! :rotfl: I have a few items...but I don't understand if one item is more "valuable" than another! :confused3 Ignorance is bliss, I guess....!!

My player name is Suzee!

udflyer00
10-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Could I please be added to your list?? I am unable to get to Disney for at least another year, so if you could add me to your list I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark
VMK - UDFlyer

BriarRosie
10-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Are there any other items that are new-character-only availability?

There are also VMK logo shirts for ladies (aka "girl parts") only available when
creating new characters. :)

SnowyW
10-25-2005, 01:02 PM
I would love ears for my son KingZ. We both don't have a pair, but I rather him receive them if you have an extra pair. :earsboy:

We will be going in April and I will try to do the same thing for anyone else who may need them if they are still available. I know I am going to set up my younger son with a VMK character too because he wants me too. Just waiting a little while longer since he is only 4.

This is a wonderful gesture you are making. Thanks,

Iris
10-25-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't have black ears but my kid, CrazySteph does not have them either. She would really like some black ears if possible.

I hope to eventually get them when I am there in December. Not sure if I will have time but I will try.

MiakodaWDW
10-25-2005, 01:13 PM
you also receive a total of 5 rooms one of each of the rooms offered and 1 of your choosing.

Mal

Would the one of your choosing include the HM conservatory, the tent room, or the cannon room by chance? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

~Mia

wdeversole
10-25-2005, 02:11 PM
I would be on :cloud9: if you could get me a pair.

But if not, that's ok - I can always wear a princess hat !! princess:

CapeCAD
10-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Just so everyone knows, we own a couple of internet domains so our email addresses are unlimited. The only limit to how many ears (and characters) we will get is our ability to get on the terminals at Magic Kingdom to create them.

We will, of course, try and get enough for everyone with a few extras.

Then, with each character we create, we can win more fireworks pins, spooky pins, diver suits, space suits, etc to give away later.

WildTiger
10-25-2005, 07:00 PM
are you serious?! That would be so cool! trust me i would definitley use them for my character. Gosh that would be cool, so if you do have an extra one after you help all these other ppl i would love to receive one if you have an extra.

Have fun at the World!!!! (soo jealous)

TwirlerGirl
10-26-2005, 08:05 AM
You can take my name off the list. A very dear, sweet player found out I was earless and trade me my new beautiful ears. Thanks again Posibleman.

Thanks Capes for being so generous; you both are aces in my book.

A very happy TwirlerGirl

marypops!
10-26-2005, 08:17 AM
i have gold ears but no black ears so add me please :) yay

HollyJoy
10-26-2005, 08:55 AM
TinkGirl: Your girls don't have their own ears? We can certainly make sure that they get their own black ears :earsgirl: :earsgirl: Everyone needs black Mouse ears of their own. :teeth:

LOL, no they don't! I was given both my black and gold ears by wonderful dis members. Haven't been able to get them a pair of their own. That would be wonderful if they could get their own. Thanks so much :) :goodvibes

traceycooper
10-26-2005, 09:04 AM
i would love some black ears for myself and daughter, we live in the uk & dont get many of the other offers you guys get (eg herbie stuff!).
This is such a wonderful & kind thing to do, that is why i love the Dis :)
VMK names greenjade (me) ultraqueen (DD)

lajones81
10-26-2005, 09:16 AM
Hi, Capes!
Another wonderful DISer (mickeysfriend) got me some black ears last week so I don't need another pair! Thank you for you offer, though! :)

BubbasFriend

Twinkieb
10-26-2005, 09:28 PM
May i have some ears? Ok here is the story, when i had just made a person on VMK at DL and we had not played before, we saw a girl who had a crown on and dvcgal traded her black mickey ears to her, and i wanted the crown so i traded my black mickey ears to dvcgal for the crown. And that is the end
and I would look like this if I had black mickey ears on! :earboy2:

MissGalinda
10-26-2005, 09:53 PM
I would love some mickey ears:) My parents don't like traveling so I doubt I'll ever get to go to DL of WDW until I get enough money and am old enough to travel on my own X.X

taximomfor4
10-26-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't have any ears yet either, my vmk name is Girz.

So are so sweet! :flower:

SeaSpray
11-05-2005, 03:44 AM
Bumping up! Update in original post :earsboy: :earsgirl:

tolkien7
11-05-2005, 06:23 AM
I already have my ears, but I just wanted to say that I think this is a really sweet thing to do.

Ravensdark99
11-05-2005, 06:38 AM
Hey, very nice of you to do that :)

My VMK name is Diplomacy

would love to hear from you :)

goofypiratehunter
11-05-2005, 06:48 AM
pirate:

cat_herder
11-05-2005, 09:48 AM
I would like a pair of black Mickey Ears.

Mcbain
11-05-2005, 09:50 AM
If you have an extra pair, I'd like a pair of black ears.

Jackoman
11-05-2005, 12:10 PM
May I please have a pair of black ears? I am Jackoman on VMK :wave2:

SeaSpray
11-05-2005, 05:01 PM
*bumping back to the top*

See the list above, and please come to my Sea Skull Rock room to claim your black mouse ears. If you are in the top half of the list, come and see me. The second half of the list, please wait a couple of days to see if any are left. Thanks :)

mtlhddoc2
11-05-2005, 05:19 PM
I picked up my ears tonite... thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hncg57c
11-05-2005, 09:26 PM
If there are any left, I would like one each for my sister and me. My sister's VMK name is stembtwillie and mine is Disneysfan. Thanks!

debbiedoo
11-06-2005, 08:00 AM
do you have any Black ears left? I only have gold ears--

and my DD SLBeauty --

Jackoman
11-06-2005, 08:50 AM
*bumping back to the top*

See the list above, and please come to my Sea Skull Rock room to claim your black mouse ears. If you are in the top half of the list, come and see me. The second half of the list, please wait a couple of days to see if any are left. Thanks :)
I could not find your room. Are you doing any today?

shadow pirate
11-06-2005, 08:54 AM
I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some gifted to me. My VMK name is shadowpirate.

marypops!
11-06-2005, 08:55 AM
marcm
crazypluto
mthddoc2 - COLLECTED HIS EARS
cteddiesgirl
Scampi - COLLECTED HER EARS
TinkGirl's 2 Girls - BOTH DDs COLLECTED THEIR EARS
PixieBella's girl
TwinkieB - COLLECTED HER EARS
tinkandhook
Suzee
UDFlyer
KingZ
Cruiselinefan
CrazySteph
iamspuds
WildTiger
MaryPops (What's your VMK name?? LOL)
greenjade
Ultraqueen
MissGalinda
Girz
Diplomacy
goofypiratehunter
cat herder
CL_mcbain
Jackoman

well to answer your question my title is in my signature i think... well it's CL_wdwlover anyway

udflyer00
11-06-2005, 01:17 PM
sorry, could someone please tell me how to tell if you are online?? Since I don't already have you in my friends list I don't know how to tell if you are online or not??

Thanks,
Mark
VMK-UDFlyer

SeaSpray
11-06-2005, 01:24 PM
It's Sunday, 2:20pm eastern time, I will be in my room "Sea Skull Rock" for a little while :) And I will be here later, too.

Look for CL_CapeGirl or the room "Sea Skull Rock" in the Search window in the "Guest Rooms" tap on the top right.

And please remember, I won't have any extras so if your name is not already on the list, chances are I will not have enough to give to anyone else now. I don't think we will have enough for everyone that is already on the list, unless some people have gotten black ears in the meantime. Sorry, we did our best, and came home with 17 sets of black ears, but apparently it's not enough. We will get more, the next time we go :)

YoDawg
11-06-2005, 01:40 PM
i need ears

Iris
11-06-2005, 03:12 PM
So glad you had a great time and thanks so much for doing this wonderful thing.

My daughter and I are right smack in the middle of the list (CrazySteph) so should I wait a few more days for the people above me to get theirs first? I don't want to go ahead of others, but I wanted you to know that I have seen the list and I am ready to find you when you tell me it is ok.

Thanks again and just love all the pics.

tinkandhook
11-06-2005, 03:14 PM
I GOT MINE!!!! yeah! thank you sooo much. i love them!
tinkandhook
tinkandhook on vmk

SeaSpray
11-06-2005, 03:48 PM
So glad you had a great time and thanks so much for doing this wonderful thing.

My daughter and I are right smack in the middle of the list (CrazySteph) so should I wait a few more days for the people above me to get theirs first? I don't want to go ahead of others, but I wanted you to know that I have seen the list and I am ready to find you when you tell me it is ok.

Thanks again and just love all the pics.

It's a lot of fun handing out these black ears, I really wish I had enough for the ENTIRE list.

Anyway, I have divided the list, according to how many hats we had/have. We started with 17. If for some reason some people don't claim them within a week or so, I will then move down the list.

Cruiselinefan, you and CrazySteph were on the top half of the list :) Enjoy those ears! :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Sora Necross
11-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Add me to the list!

traceycooper
11-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Seaspray, PLEASE dont give my ears away if i havnt got a hold of you in a week!! I'm in the UK so its quite difficult getting on at the same time!!!!
I will keep trying! :sunny:

SeaSpray
11-07-2005, 11:27 AM
To everyone on the top half of the list who have not collected their ears yet:

I am going to continue to sit in my room "Sea Skull Rock" until everyone gets their ears! :earsboy: Please try and find me there, or even if you see me elsewhere in the game, I will give them to you.

greenjade and others on the bottom half of the list: You will definitely get your ears! :) SorcMickey has said he'll be going back to WDW soon and will collect ears for everyone remaining on the list :) It just might take a week or so. :hourglass

lajones81
11-07-2005, 12:32 PM
The Capes are the best! :)

traceycooper
11-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the update & being so kind & helpful, please let us know when SorcMickey returns with ears :)

udflyer00
11-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi, I just got on to see if you were on, but no luck... :( I normally get on after 10:30 or 11... Is this too late for you? Please let me know because I really want to synch up with you.

TIA,
Mark
VMK-UDFlyer

SeaSpray
11-08-2005, 04:19 AM
Hi, I just got on to see if you were on, but no luck... :( I normally get on after 10:30 or 11... Is this too late for you? Please let me know because I really want to synch up with you.

TIA,
Mark
VMK-UDFlyer

Hi Mark:

I am on at all different times, so please keep looking for me. I will not give your ears away, so even if it takes till the weekend (when I know I'll be online later at night), I can give them to you then, ok? :)

P.S. As you can see, we get up fairly early in the morning, during the week. lol

SeaSpray
11-08-2005, 10:34 AM
I am in my room now, if you are on the first list, please come and get your ears :earsgirl: :earsboy:

SeaSpray
11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Wednesday, 10am eastern time.

I will be in my room for a while, if anyone on the top list wants to stop in for their ears! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Now it's 11am (eastern) and I just signed off. Gave away another pair ears though! :earsboy:

I'll be back later! :hourglass

momo3hods
11-09-2005, 07:51 PM
trying to find you guys when i am on, but you are nowhere to be found. I will keep trying. Thanks for getting the ears, can't wait to try them on...

SeaSpray
11-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm in there now; 10:20pm eastern time, Wednesday

SeaSpray
11-09-2005, 10:07 PM
I only have 5 more pair of black ears to give out to:

crazypluto
Suzee
UDFlyer
WildTiger
CL_wdwlover

If you all can PM me, we can set up a time to meet on VMK. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Jackoman
11-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Woot Woot! got my ears from qruthie

SeaSpray
11-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Woot Woot! got my ears from qruthie

That's great, Jackoman! And thanks for letting me know, I will take your name off the list. :earsboy:

princesssophie69
11-10-2005, 12:25 PM
hi i would love some black ears but if i cant get them i dont mind! but how do u get a pic of u on ur thread and how do u get ur name in sparkly letters? :confused3

plz help!! :wave:

princesssophie69 (aka krazisophi)

Someybody
11-10-2005, 12:37 PM
hi i would love some black ears but if i cant get them i dont mind! but how do u get a pic of u on ur thread and how do u get ur name in sparkly letters? :confused3

plz help!! :wave:

princesssophie69 (aka krazisophi)
Princess,
Please ask your questions in the Techical Suport Boards (http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43). This boards is about VMK. You can ask at the T.S.B and they are likely to help.

goofypiratehunter
11-10-2005, 03:37 PM
pirate: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

marypops!
11-10-2005, 04:30 PM
yeah i'm still trying to get mine but i'm not usually on now because of homework DOH!!

tleylo
11-12-2005, 06:00 AM
yo cape i reALLY NEED A PAIR OF EARS

SorcMickey
11-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Ears are in

SeaSpray
11-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Ears are in

Yay Mickey! Would you like the people on the second list to go to you directly? Or do you want to give them to me and I'll hand them out? It is totally up to you! :flower:

Thanks for getting the ears this weekend! :sunny:

Mcbain
11-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Woot! Got some ears from SorcMickey! Thanks, SorcMickey!! :):):)

SeaSpray
11-13-2005, 05:32 PM
A wonderful DISer, MomsGoneGoofy, just surprised me with a dozen pair of black Mickey ears to give out to the people on this thread!! WOOT!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

If you are on the second list and still waiting for ears, please see SORCMICKEY!

Also, I am going to go through this list and add in the names of people who posted after the first 2 lists were made (See List 3). :) So it looks like maybe every single DISer who needs black ears, will get them, sooner or later!

Thanks also to SorcMickey and Aeryn! Both of them have said they will be bringing back black Mickey ears for this thread, this weekend! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

People on List 3, Please find me on VMK to get your ears

GuestRiku
11-13-2005, 05:57 PM
I would appreciate it if you would give me some mickey ears :)
Also a thank you for even making this thread and helping out your fellow disers :)

Empare
11-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Yea! Mickey ears! Could I be on a list for a set of mickey ears? That would be wonderful!

SeaSpray
11-13-2005, 06:01 PM
I would appreciate it if you would give me some mickey ears :)
Also a thank you for even making this thread and helping out your fellow disers :)

Adding you to List 3 :earsboy: Find me on VMK for your ears :earsboy:

SeaSpray
11-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Yea! Mickey ears! Could I be on a list for a set of mickey ears? That would be wonderful!

Adding you to List 3 :earsgirl:

Empare
11-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks so much!

cami89
11-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Both my son (bluerockstar) and I (coolcami) are ISO black ears. I would be happy to trade for them. My son has extra Herbie stuff. Thanks for your consideration :wave2:

I appreciate everyones generosity!

dancerulez987
11-13-2005, 07:00 PM
i need mickey ears so can you add me to the list.

Raccyn
11-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Oh my gosh! Can I get on the list for black Mickey Ears???? I have none! Please oh please?!?

GuestRiku
11-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Adding you to List 3 :earsboy: Find me on VMK for your ears :earsboy:
Exactly how do i do that XD

glo
11-13-2005, 07:17 PM
I am back after a hiatus....I would love to get my twin daughters who play ears. They are 9 and I tried getting ears for them when I was in WDW, and could not get near the darn computers the weekend of Halloween :( Please let me know.

MissGalinda
11-13-2005, 07:18 PM
A wonderful DISer, MomsGoneGoofy, just surprised me with a dozen pair of black Mickey ears to give out to the people on this thread!! WOOT!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

So, if you are on the second list and still waiting for ears, please see me!

WHOOT! Nice:) This is so awsome, thanks to the DISers making this possible!

Captain Brain
11-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Exactly how do i do that XD
Riku,your on my list.I'm on her list.I can make it work.:)

shadow pirate
11-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Oh wootness!! I'm glad I'm on the list. My only question is how can I locate you?

kidzmom3
11-13-2005, 08:15 PM
could i be on the list? my two dd's play, but they are usually willing to share clothing items. Thanks in advance if you can. Kidzmom3

MissGalinda
11-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Oh wootness!! I'm glad I'm on the list. My only question is how can I locate you?

Yes, that was my thought.

SorcererDonald16
11-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Can I be added to the list? Problem is I don't know my user name. I started playing about a week ago, and it still says Guest followed by #s I don't remember. How long does it normally take to get a name approved anyway? I typed in something like SorcererDonaldD, and it wasn't taken. :confused3

SeaSpray
11-14-2005, 04:32 AM

To find me, click on "Guest Rooms" then type in CL_CapeGirl in the Search window to see if I am online.

And/Or, send me a PM here on the DIS if you know you'll be on VMK for a while, and if I am on at the same time, I will try and find you.

SnowyW
11-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Please add my other son KingM to the ears list. You have already given to my older son KingZ but I just added my youngest one on VMK. I hope we can repay you when we go in April.

Thank you so much for the first pair. :earsboy:

VMK_KrazyLuke
11-14-2005, 04:13 PM
CL_CapeGirl I Sent You A PM Can You Add ME To The Last As Well As My Sister Or Just Read The PM And You'll Get The Details And Other Info And Some Things :)

SeaSpray
11-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Ok at this point we have more requests than we have ears. So, I will go back divide List #3 at the point where I know we have enough for the top people, and then add the rest of List #3, plus the latest requests, to List #4.

So, please refer back to the original post (first post on page 1), to see the Lists.

debbiedoo
11-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Thank you so much for the ears!!! You have made my day and SLBeauty's :sunny:

Ravensdark99
11-15-2005, 03:22 AM
Hey, I just wanted to say

THANKS MATE(s)!

I owe you some!

:bounce:

VMK_KrazyLuke
11-15-2005, 04:11 PM
To Say Thanks So Much Again i Believe This is About The 5th Time i Said Thank You And i Even Made A Thank You in My Sig Since I Apreciate Thgis So Much Since i Will Not Be Going To Disney. :) TY All Who Helped :)

SeaSpray
11-16-2005, 05:21 AM
Got a few more ears in, so please see Post #1 for updates to the lists :earsgirl: :earsboy:

P.S. KrazyLuke: That is so nice that you have my VMK person in your signature along with a "thank you" but that really is not necessary. I enjoy giving the black ears out to people that don't have them, and seeing how excited they are is all the thanks I need :sunny:

dancerulez987
11-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks so much for the ears!!!!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

SnowyW
11-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Thank you So Much for the Ears ! :earsboy: :earsboy:

King M & King Z

SorcererDonald16
11-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Didn't see the post until just now. I'll find you tomorrow. Thank you so very much! I wrote down my name, seeing as I still haven't gotten an actual name. It's Guest1170940

MissGalinda
11-17-2005, 10:54 PM
I was gifted my ears today by SorcMickey! :)

cat_herder
11-18-2005, 12:12 AM
I got some ears from SorcMickey tonight. Thanks a lot. You are awesome.

SeaSpray
11-23-2005, 02:48 PM
*bumping this up* because a few people still have not collected their ears, and also letting everyone know that CapeCAD and I will be away until Sunday night. We plan on being back in time for the Pirates Tournament! pirate:

We *may* be online while we're away, if we bring the laptops and if our hotel has a decent internet connection. :badpc: Otherwise, see you Sunday night at the tournament! pirate:

TToryk
11-26-2005, 05:49 PM
I would like a pair of ears or Christmas. If you will plz.

trisweetp
11-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Hello Disers!
I am new to Dis, but I have been on VMK for a month. This wishing board is a good idea.
I would like a pair of ears :)
Have a Merry Merry Christmas ;)

~*I am minion of Evil Chair.*~

trisweetp
11-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Im up so inhumanely late! ;)

SmileGirl
11-27-2005, 07:47 AM
Ok Sign Up

SmileGirl
My Friend, MissAdventureCool
My Sister, PirateGirl

CoolTigerLily
11-27-2005, 08:39 AM
I would really love some mickey ears. :flower:

deepshadow
11-28-2005, 05:17 PM
I wish i could get some ears

Macca1111
11-28-2005, 07:45 PM
I would really like to have some ears too. You guys are so wonderful, thanks for the offer! :earboy2:

By the way, my vmk name is AvastSmilee. Looked for you tonight, and will try again tomorrow!

Raccyn
11-29-2005, 06:33 PM
Thank you so very much Seaspray! You are the best! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

SeaSpray
11-29-2005, 09:01 PM
UPDATE:

There haven't been any new donations, so at this point I am not going to start a new list. When I get more black ears hats, I will start a new list and add the names of the people who have requested them.

To get your name added to any future list, please POST HERE in the thread. PLEASE do not send me a PM. Thanks!

TinkerBelle2992
11-30-2005, 03:07 PM
I sent you a PM, and now i am posting! lol
Black Mickey Ears would be wonderful.

coolkidhann95
12-03-2005, 08:01 AM
i would like a pair please

coolkidhann95
12-03-2005, 08:02 AM
UPDATE:

There haven't been any new donations, so at this point I am not going to start a new list. When I get more black ears hats, I will start a new list and add the names of the people who have requested them.

To get your name added to any future list, please POST HERE in the thread. PLEASE do not send me a PM. Thanks!
please make a list

Empare
12-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Woot! I have ears!!! I was able to get them yesterday! So please take me off the list! :earsgirl:

SeaSpray
12-03-2005, 12:31 PM
please make a list

I will make a list, and your name will be on it, when I get more black ears. :)

SeaSpray
12-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Woot! I have ears!!! I was able to get them yesterday! So please take me off the list! :earsgirl:

Done! Congrats on your black ears :earsgirl:

GirlWithSpunk
12-03-2005, 04:19 PM
OMG!!Hey can anyone help to donate black/gold mickey ears 2 me!! My VMK Name is-GirlWithSpunk. THANKS!! :wave:

GirlWithSpunk
12-03-2005, 05:23 PM
I would Love A Pair Of Gold Or Black Ears Please!!

``!!*Merry Christmas*!!``

GirlWithSpunk
12-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Ears for me plz! :banana: I would love black ears, I've never had them! :earsboy:

SeaSpray
12-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Ears for me plz! :banana: I would love black ears, I've never had them! :earsboy:

You only need to post once :) I will add your name to the list if/when I get more black ears to give away. :)

GirlWithSpunk
12-05-2005, 07:13 PM
:earsgirl: I would also like ears myself, since i can't go to WDW this year. Could you reply back if you can get me some?

Thanks!! !!MERRY X-MAS!!! :wave2:

KidGoofy
12-05-2005, 09:57 PM
May I please get some Black Ears.I have been trying to get them for a while.please.

Someybody
12-05-2005, 09:59 PM
I would like some black ears

SeaSpray
12-06-2005, 02:17 PM
12/6/2005

New List just made!! All names of people who've requested black ears hats so far are now on a list, see List #5 on the original post, page 1. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

TO THOSE WHO WANT BLACK EARS AND NOT HAVE REQUESTED THEM YET:

Please post your requests here in the thread, please do not send me a PM. The reason for this is so that I can go through the thread here and add the names to the list in the order they were requested. THANKS! :earsgirl:

dancerulez987
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
I would like ears for my sister, Lilly Rosie on vmk.

cpnbones
12-06-2005, 05:42 PM
When You Get A Chance, Could You Please Add Me To The List For Black Mickey Ears. Thanks.

CpnBones pirate:

SeaSpray
12-09-2005, 09:35 PM
*bumping back to Page 1* :earsgirl: :earsboy:

deepshadow
12-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I got my ears,thanks to seaspray :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

sunnyiscute
12-10-2005, 07:58 AM
i dont have any ears and i want to match my brother bc he already has them.

my brother: :earsboy:

me: :confused3

Dumbofan91
12-10-2005, 04:00 PM
May I be added. My sn is RachelElizabeth.

jkmj
12-11-2005, 08:08 PM
i need ears so baddly!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :pug:

SeaSpray
12-16-2005, 07:27 AM
Bumping this back up!

People on List #5 can find me anytime now on VMK, to collect their ears. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Also, great news: Coasterguy has gotten some more black ears, so I'll be creating List #6 soon :sunny:

cpnbones
12-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Got My Ears Through Trade Today. No Need To Add Me. Thanks SeaSpray.

CpnBones pirate:

JemtheWonderful
12-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi
Thanks for the chance to ask for black ears. Thanks again. :earsboy:

AlienNation
12-17-2005, 04:11 AM
i am probably too late to get ears anytime soon, but if you could put in line and maybe soon i can make the list.. :) Thanks. Vmk - alienoutlawz

Tinkbell
12-17-2005, 08:21 AM
I would love some ears if anyone has a spare. I am TinkbellC in VMK.

Thanks!

SeaSpray
12-18-2005, 10:35 AM
Bumping this up! I will probably be getting another shipment of black ears in today, thanks to Coasterguy!! :sunny: I am hoping to see him online today, then I will make List #6 as soon as I have them. :flower:

GirlWithSpunk
12-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Great!! I think i put in my name for black ears, but since i got banned my new name is Guest1472773. :flower:

deepshadow
12-18-2005, 02:12 PM
oops ignore this post

SeaSpray
12-19-2005, 04:22 AM
More black ears have arrived, thanks to COASTERGUY!! :cheer2: If you have already posted on this thread, I have ears for you. I will be typing up the list officially later this morning. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

AdvanceSP
12-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if I could be added onto the list:)A great big thanks to you SeaSpray for organizing this,and a thanks to all of those who donated ears:hug:I'm AdvanceSP in VMK:)

SeaSpray
12-22-2005, 10:24 AM
List #6 has been created :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I have been sick the last few days, so I haven't been online. :sick: Sorry to all who've been trying to find me.

If you see CL_capecad on VMK, he is my husband, he can let me know that you are online and want your ears, so look for him too, if you don't see me.

I will try and be online this evening (Thursday, Dec 22).

discocat
12-24-2005, 04:06 AM
:goodvibes [: plz can i have black ears my name on vmk is discocat plz :)

Carrieberry
12-25-2005, 07:11 PM
I have been trying to get black ears since I started playing! Everyone in my family that plays has them but me. Please if anyone would be so kind I would be eternally grateful! Thanks in advance!
Carrie

SeaSpray
12-25-2005, 09:16 PM
discocat and berrygirl:

I have added you both to List #6 on page 1, so I have black ears for you. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

yahooB3
12-26-2005, 01:57 AM
i would like mickey ears SO much!!! I would be ok to trade them for something else, but if they are for free, i say, "Wooh!"http://www.disboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=10951895#
http://www.disboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=10951895#

yahooB3
12-26-2005, 01:57 AM
oh, and online name is JordanByte, if you need it

SeaSpray
12-29-2005, 09:42 AM
CapeCAD and I are back from our trip, so I'll be online more now, for those of you who still need to collect their ears :earsgirl: :earsboy:

mherb
12-29-2005, 04:06 PM
I would love some black ears if you have any :wave2:

Cznuk
12-29-2005, 10:11 PM
wow yall are nice.. i already have them...

SeaSpray
01-02-2006, 10:46 AM
I would love some black ears if you have any :wave2:

I'll add you to List #6 :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Everyone on the lists, please try to find me, your ears are waiting for you! :earboy2:

mherb
01-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Thank you!

SeaSpray
01-05-2006, 07:48 AM
*bumping back to Page 1* :earsgirl: :earsboy:

awsomeeugene
01-05-2006, 06:25 PM
I am requesting ears i am kind of new on vmk i am trying to collect rare hats i have the space helmet and the herbie and back word cap but i traded all of them for space helmet kida dumb huh? :dancer:

yahooB3
01-07-2006, 12:09 AM
yeah, all of them are better than one
and i'm sort of new too

neonibbles
01-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Ok, I am tooo tired to read all through the thread on how this can be done. The kids and I got premium passes for Christmas and would be happy to get ears for others. But how can we do this? Do you supply the email address to sign up with? Or what?

Please forgive me for asking, as I'm sure it has been explained already... :earsboy:

SeaSpray
01-07-2006, 09:47 AM
Ok, I am tooo tired to read all through the thread on how this can be done. The kids and I got premium passes for Christmas and would be happy to get ears for others. But how can we do this? Do you supply the email address to sign up with? Or what?

Please forgive me for asking, as I'm sure it has been explained already... :earsboy:

You know, I don't think I've ever included information on how someone could GET black ears FOR donation, so you did not miss anything by not reading through the thread! :earboy2:

I will go back and add this info to the first post, so here it is:

When you go to the Magic Kingdom at WDW or DisneyLand, there's a store called "VMK CENTRAL" that has some computer terminals set up and ready to sign onto VMK.

You get black ears each time you create a NEW character from one of those terminals. You can use "fake" email addresses to sign up with, just be sure you remember what you use, and the passwords, because you'll need to sign onto these new characters again at some point to access the black ears!

If you would rather not use a fake email, please send me a PM before you leave and I can give you valid emails and passwords to use; we own several domains and can create as many email addresses as we need to :)

When my husband and I went to WDW, we created a total of 17 characters, therefore we were able to give out 17 black ears to other people (We already had them for ourselves).

When you get back home, send me a PM and we can set up a time to meet on VMK so you can "trade" the black ears to me. It is actually a donation because I do not give anything in return for the ears. (Sorry, but that's why this is a Gift/Donation thread! I'm just the middle man here! lol)

Most people had already gotten together their new characters and had them give the black ears to their main character, so that by the time they were ready to donate them to me, I only had to make a trade with their main character. However, that can be time consuming so I'm willing to take my time to get together with each of the new characters to get the ears from them, if that is what the donator prefers.

Any questions, let me know. And thank you! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

bashfulwishes
01-07-2006, 11:12 AM
wow if i lived closer to florida i would love to help out with the donations.....if there are any more donations I would love a pair....thanks so much....

cat_herder
01-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi Sea,

I have some ears for you. I finally got around to bringing up the characters we created before Christmas. Will you be online tonight? What time?
I'll be online in the late evening.

SeaSpray
01-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Hi Sea,

I have some ears for you. I finally got around to bringing up the characters we created before Christmas. Will you be online tonight? What time?
I'll be online in the late evening.

Wow, thanks Dianne!! :flower: I will definitely be on VMK later tonight and I will try and find you. Thanks again! I know that all of the black ears recipients always appreciate the hats they get. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Just_Me_06
01-07-2006, 03:58 PM
i would love to have a pair of ears . i coannot get a chance to get them bc i live so far away :( . hope it is not too much trouble...

neonibbles
01-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Ok, we are going to DCA to ride Monster's Inc! But I will also be certain to get into Disney to go to Innoventions. (That's where the terminals are.) But I'm still confused about the email address to use. Last time I tried I couldn't create a new character without a new address. Any help?

SeaSpray
01-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Ok, we are going to DCA to ride Monster's Inc! But I will also be certain to get into Disney to go to Innoventions. (That's where the terminals are.) But I'm still confused about the email address to use. Last time I tried I couldn't create a new character without a new address. Any help?

Hi, Yes, you do need a separate email address for each new character you create. I've added instructions at the bottom of the very first post, on Page 1. If you have any questions about it, please send me a PM. Thanks!

cat_herder
01-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Wow, thanks Dianne!! :flower: I will definitely be on VMK later tonight and I will try and find you. Thanks again! I know that all of the black ears recipients always appreciate the hats they get. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

You're welcome. I got my black ears from this list a few months ago, and now that we finally went to the park ourselves, I created 6 character just to get the ears for this wonderful list. Thank you for all your effort and devotion to this project.

Hugs :hug:

DeluxePrincess
01-08-2006, 10:18 AM
I was told that you get codes for ears when you buy them in the parks? Is this true?

neonibbles
01-08-2006, 11:17 PM
For some reason the account I made while in the park last night will not let me in today. I can't figure out why. I wrote down everything I used even...

But, I do have codes for 5 golden ears. If they are of interest...

cat_herder
01-09-2006, 03:23 AM
For some reason the account I made while in the park last night will not let me in today. I can't figure out why. I wrote down everything I used even...

But, I do have codes for 5 golden ears. If they are of interest...

Two of the accounts my husband made in WDW, can't be accessed. We figure he hit something wrong, but wrote down what he thought he hit.

ash410
01-10-2006, 12:18 AM
I would love a pair of mickey ears. Black or Golden dosnt matter to me. Like some of you, i live too far away to get a pair myself. its been 6 years since i was last there, and this game didn't even exist. maybe this summer (if i'm lucky and money allows) my boyfriend and I can go visit after our 21st (in July). Until then, help from you guys is much appreciated. I can try to help others with stuff they want/need if you PM me. I don't have a lot but each day I work a little more at it to make my stuff better :)

LoriR
01-10-2006, 07:01 AM
I was told that you get codes for ears when you buy them in the parks? Is this true?

At WDW, we were given a VMK golden ears code card for any hat we purchased in Le Chapeau on Main Street. The black ears come with any character that is created at VMK Central in a park.

cat_herder
01-15-2006, 04:43 AM
Hi Sea,

I still have the black ears for you. I have had out-of-town guest all week.
I'll be online first thing on Sunday Morning the 15th.

ash410
01-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Update: Thanks to Miakoda, I recieve a pair of golden ears :earsboy: I love them. However, like any crazy person, I still long for the black ones too. I love hats like theres no tomorrow, so for me or my makebelieve person, I try to collect them. :) thank you to all for helping everyone out!

ichuzchrist
01-15-2006, 04:29 PM
My daughter (SpyGirlAri), my son (CyanSpaceBoy), and I (JoyfulMe) would absolutely LOVE to have some ears! When we last went to WDW (Christmas 2004), this whole thing hadn't started yet. We have no idea when we're going to be able to go back :confused: .

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Valerie

ZeldaTraveler
01-16-2006, 12:17 AM
Can u please put me on the list. I really, really want some black mickey ears to wear. Thx.

Lady Boadicea
01-16-2006, 12:29 AM
A cast member actually gave me this tip when I was creating vmk accounts for family members and didn't have someones email. You can use the same email address more than once as long as you make the B-Day of the account 12 years or younger. That way it only requires a memeber name as log in and you list the parent email but can make more than 1 character with that same email address as long as you keep the age thing in mind. This tip might be useful If you are using the account just to get the ears.
Lady ::MinnieMo

tbear
01-16-2006, 08:00 AM
...so if anyone is kind enough to still have ears please pm me with codes..I and my two daughters are new(just started playing) and would love this opportunity to have ears......not sure when our next trip to the real Disney is going to happen...so this would be a really cool surprise to my daughters....thanks in advance guys and gals!!!!

laxplaya1346
01-16-2006, 08:48 AM
...so if anyone is kind enough to still have ears please pm me with codes..I and my two daughters are new(just started playing) and would love this opportunity to have ears......not sure when our next trip to the real Disney is going to happen...so this would be a really cool surprise to my daughters....thanks in advance guys and gals!!!!

hi tbear, thanks for showing me this post...

hello everyone. i go to disney every 4 years and when i went to disney i had no idea what VMk was and i played and created a character at VMK central. But i did not know anything so i did not get my ears.

But someone else told me you get the ears anyway and they are in your inventory, well thats not the case, they are not there.

SeaSpray
01-17-2006, 07:20 AM
I will be closing Lists 1 through 5, on Jan. 29th. If your name is on one of those lists you need to contact me, CL_CapeGirl, on VMK or you can contact my DH CL_capecad, to pick up your ears. I am doing this to make "room" for the new people who need/want ears.

If you are on List 1 through 5 and still need black ears and have not been able to find me, send me a PM for when you will be on VMK this weekend. I will reply and we will set up a definite time and place. I am willing to spend some time this weekend in a specific location in order to make it easier for people to find me on VMK.

If you are on List #6, that list is still open and not closing any time soon. Eventually when I get in more black ears, I'll be able to create List #7 and add all the people who have requested black ears in the last couple of weeks, so please be patient if your name is not on a list yet :)

ONCE THE LISTS CLOSE ON JAN 29, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO COLLECT THE EARS UNLESS YOU POST ON THIS THREAD AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE NEXT CURRENT LIST. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

schnerk
01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
I would love to get some black ears, if anyone has any available. I have a princess ears I could trade for them, or I would be willing to donate them to someone else once I get my black ears.

TIA :earsboy:

awsomeeugene
01-17-2006, 05:07 PM
LATEST UPDATE - 12/19/05 - Just got more black ears hats from COASTERGUY!! :earsboy: I am making a new list and adding in the names of people who've requested them so far. Please check List #6 below.

Please post your requests here in the thread, please do not send me a PM. The reason for this is so that I can go through the thread here and add the names to the list in the order they were requested. THANKS! :earsgirl:

CL_capecad
SorcMickey
MomsGoneGoofy
Coasterguy (THREE times!! Woot!) :cheer2:
makinorlando

(and me, CL_CapeGirl)

Each time I get more black ears hats, I will start a new list and add the names of the people who have requested them.

UPDATE ON DISTRIBUTING THE MICKEY EARS HATS:

I think that giving them out in the order they were asked for is the fair thing to do, so here is the list of people who asked, in the order they asked. And if you've asked me for ears and do not see your name on any of the lists, please let me know so I can make the correction! :flower:

LIST #1 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
Primary List, first 17 people who asked (we brought back 17 black ears hats):

marcm - COLLECTED HIS EARS
crazypluto- COLLECTED HER EARS
cteddiesgirl - COLLECTED HER EARS
tinkandhook - COLLECTED HER EARS
Suzee
UDFlyer - COLLECTED HIS EARS
KingZ - COLLECTED HIS EARS
Cruiselinefan - COLLECTED HER EARS
CrazySteph - COLLECTED HER EARS
iamspuds - COLLECTED HIS EARS
WildTiger - COLLECTED HIS EARS
CL_wdwlover - COLLECTED HIS EARS

LIST #2 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
Secondary List:

People on this list, please see SorcMickey for your ears. He has them and will give them directly to you :earsboy:

Ultraqueen
MissGalinda - COLLECTED HER EARS
Girz
goofypiratehunter
cat herder - COLLECTED HER EARS
CL_mcbain - COLLECTED HIS EARS

LIST #3 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
LIST #3

Please see me (CL_CapeGirl on VMK) to get your ears!
To find me, click on "Guest Rooms" then type in CL_CapeGirl in the Search window to see if I am online.

greenjade - COLLECTED HER EARS
Diplomacy - COLLECTED HIS EARS
hncg57c/stembtwillie & Disneysfan - COLLECTED THEIR EARS (2)
debbiedoo/SLBeauty & Snug - COLLECTED THEIR EARS (2)
shadowpirate - COLLECTED HIS EARS
YoDawg
Sora Necross/coolkingsora - COLLECTED HIS EARS
princesssophie69/krazisophi
GuestRiku - COLLECTED HIS EARS
VMK KrazyLuke/Krazy Luke - COLLECTED HIS EARS

LIST #4 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
List #4

cami89/bluerockstar & coolcami - COLLECTED THEIR EARS (2)
dancerulez987/missdancergrl - COLLECTED HER EARS
Raccyn - COLLECTED HER EARS
glo/glo and 2 DDs (what are your VMK names??)
kidzmom3/kidzmom3 and 2 DDs (what are your VMK names??)
SorcererDonald16 - COLLECTED HER EARS
SnowyW/KingM - COLLECTED HIS EARS
VMK KrazyLuke/Krazy Luke's sister MinnieMouses - COLLECTED HER EARS

LIST #5 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
List #5

Ttoryk
trisweetp
CoolTigerLily - COLLECTED HER EARS
DeepShadow - COLLECTED HIS EARS
Macca1111
TinkerBelle2992/PirateGirlA
coolkidhann95
GirlWithSpunk - COLLECTED HER EARS
KidGoofy/Tomz - COLLECTED HIS EARS

List #6

LillyRose - COLLECTED HER EARS
sunnyiscute
RachelElizabeth
jkmj - COLLECTED HIS EARS
JemtheWonderful - COLLECTED HER EARS
alienoutlawz - COLLECTED HIS EARS
TinkbellC - COLLECTED HER EARS
AdvanceSP
discocat
JordanByte
mherb
TrixieBella

P.S. If you've gotten black ears from someone else, please let me know so I can take you off the list.

If you would rather not use a fake email, please send me a PM before you leave and I can give you valid emails and passwords to use; we own several domains and can create as many email addresses as we need to

Most people had already gotten together their new characters and had them give the black ears to their main character, so that by the time they were ready to donate them to me, I only had to make a trade with their main character. However, that can be time consuming so I'm willing to take my time to get together with each of the new characters to get the ears from them, if that is what the donator prefers. Also, if I have give you the emails and passwords, then I can just access the ears directly myself. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

add me on the list plz

cat_herder
01-17-2006, 07:10 PM
sea, I'm in my room now, waiting for staff to come judge it for monster make over, if you want to collect the ears.

SeaSpray
01-18-2006, 08:41 AM
sea, I'm in my room now, waiting for staff to come judge it for monster make over, if you want to collect the ears.

Dianne, I'm sorry I wasn't online last night when you were. Thank you so much for getting some ears for the thread! Will you be on VMK this evening? Let me know. Thanks! :)

cat_herder
01-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Dianne, I'm sorry I wasn't online last night when you were. Thank you so much for getting some ears for the thread! Will you be on VMK this evening? Let me know. Thanks! :)

I'll be online a few hours before closing.

Dianne

awesomehauntedboy5
01-19-2006, 06:21 PM
could i haev a pair of ears??PLZ i cant go to the parks :guilty: :guilty:

SeaSpray
01-20-2006, 11:23 AM
UPDATE - 1/20/06

Just received a shipment of black ears from cat.herder!! :cheer2: Thanks Diane!!! :sunny:

Everyone that has posted on this thread requested black mouse ears has been put on a list. Please see page 1, the very first post, to find your name on a list. Then come and find me on VMK. :flower: You can look for my husband, CL_capecad, too. If you find him, ask him to get ask me to sign onto VMK so I can give you your ears. If you can't find me, send me a PM. I am online at all different times of the day, afternoon, and evenings, weekdays and weekends.

Reminder: List #1 through List #5 will be permanently closing on Sunday, January 29th. If you are on one of those lists, please find me before then or you will have to be added to the end of the next new list. I am doing this because it's not fair to hold up the black ears for people who requested them months ago and have not followed up in order to get them. I think some people either forgot about this thread and/or already got black ears some other way.

GuestDude
01-20-2006, 04:14 PM
i need ears im Alphadwers on VMK

ash410
01-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Thank you for the black mickey ears! :) thanks you you're guy's donations, i have both types of ears!!! you guys are great!

Macca1111
01-20-2006, 09:44 PM
I've been trying for days to find you in the game. I think I'm probably always on too late since I'm in Colorado. I'm going to keep trying, but I wanted to let you know that I've been looking for you every time I go on. I still really would like the mickey ears. Thanks for organizing all this SeaSpray! :earsgirl:

Azure
01-20-2006, 09:50 PM
SeaSpray- You are way too kind! Thank you so much for organizing this and making everyone in VMK happy! and by making these people's wishes come true by giving them the black ears.

Great Job!

Azure

SeaSpray
01-20-2006, 10:11 PM
I've been trying for days to find you in the game. I think I'm probably always on too late since I'm in Colorado. I'm going to keep trying, but I wanted to let you know that I've been looking for you every time I go on. I still really would like the mickey ears. Thanks for organizing all this SeaSpray! :earsgirl:

I'm glad you found capecad tonight, and he let me know you were looking for the ears! Enjoy them, they looked cute on you! :earboy2:

Azure: Thank you for the kind words, I really enjoy doing this :sunny:

kitashus
01-22-2006, 08:31 PM
CapeGirl...I just went to Dland today and made 4 mules...so if you need black ears I can donate these 4. Let me know if you need them. :wave:

SeaSpray
01-25-2006, 04:16 PM
CapeGirl...I just went to Dland today and made 4 mules...so if you need black ears I can donate these 4. Let me know if you need them. :wave:

Thank you! I'll take them and find good homes for them! (arg, now I have to click on "More" to access the black ear smileys!) LOL

Ah, here they are! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I also heard from one of our regular benefactors, Coasterguy, and he has another shipment of black ears too. So for all of you DISers who still do not have black ears, I will be updating the list soon and adding everyone on! :disrocks:

Alphawazup
01-25-2006, 07:43 PM
wow this is a long list

I will request for a par of ears

thank you

kitashus
01-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Thank you! I'll take them and find good homes for them! (arg, now I have to click on "More" to access the black ear smileys!) LOL

Ah, here they are! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Great! PM and let me know where I can find you and I will give them to you. :earsgirl: :earsboy: :mickeyjum :earboy2:

laxplaya1346
01-26-2006, 04:15 PM
hi i posted a while ago and idk what im suppose to do to get ears? :confused3

SeaSpray
01-28-2006, 08:48 AM
hi i posted a while ago and idk what im suppose to do to get ears? :confused3

You are on List #7, all you have to do is find me on VMK. I am CL_CapeGirl on VMK. You can also look for my husband, CL_capecad. He will be able to ask me to sign on to give you the ears, in case I am not already online.

SeaSpray
01-28-2006, 08:55 AM
wow this is a long list

I will request for a par of ears

thank you

Your name has been added to List #7 :teeth:

Now EVERYONE that has requested black ears should be on a list! The ears are ready and waiting to be given out! I will try and stay in one of my guest rooms as much as I can this weekend so it'll be easier for people to find me on VMK. :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earboy2:

Alphawazup
01-28-2006, 09:01 AM
thank you

Alphawazup
01-28-2006, 09:16 AM
thank you so much

SeaSpray
01-28-2006, 12:20 PM
thank you so much

You're welcome, enjoy the hat! :sunny:

It's 1:25pm eastern time and I am in my room right now called "Cape Girls Cozy Place" if anyone on the lists want to come and get their ears! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

KrazyPete
01-28-2006, 12:35 PM
I'll take a number? Can I get on the list for some black ears?

SeaSpray
01-28-2006, 12:50 PM
I'll take a number? Can I get on the list for some black ears?

You're added, come and get your ears :)

KrazyPete
01-28-2006, 01:03 PM
I don't see the Cape Girls room so I guess I missed you. I'll catch you next time :)

DCA_MillionaireFreak
01-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Me too!! If gold ones are possible, that would be the icing.

awsomeeugene
01-28-2006, 01:59 PM
LATEST UPDATE - 1/28/06 - Just got more black ears hats from COASTERGUY!! :earsboy:

CL_capecad
SorcMickey
MomsGoneGoofy
Coasterguy (FOUR times!! Woot!) :cheer2:
makinorlando
cat.herder

(and me, CL_CapeGirl)

Each time I get more black ears hats, I will start a new list and add the names of the people who have requested them.

UPDATE ON DISTRIBUTING THE MICKEY EARS HATS:

I think that giving them out in the order they were asked for is the fair thing to do, so here is the list of people who asked, in the order they asked. And if you've asked me for ears and do not see your name on any of the lists, please let me know so I can make the correction! :flower:

LIST #1 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
Primary List, first 17 people who asked (we brought back 17 black ears hats):

marcm - COLLECTED HIS EARS
crazypluto- COLLECTED HER EARS
cteddiesgirl - COLLECTED HER EARS
tinkandhook - COLLECTED HER EARS
Suzee
UDFlyer - COLLECTED HIS EARS
KingZ - COLLECTED HIS EARS
Cruiselinefan - COLLECTED HER EARS
CrazySteph - COLLECTED HER EARS
iamspuds - COLLECTED HIS EARS
WildTiger - COLLECTED HIS EARS
CL_wdwlover - COLLECTED HIS EARS

LIST #2 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
Secondary List:

People on this list, please see SorcMickey for your ears. He has them and will give them directly to you :earsboy:

Ultraqueen
MissGalinda - COLLECTED HER EARS
Girz
goofypiratehunter
cat herder - COLLECTED HER EARS
CL_mcbain - COLLECTED HIS EARS

LIST #3 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
LIST #3

greenjade - COLLECTED HER EARS
Diplomacy - COLLECTED HIS EARS
hncg57c/stembtwillie & Disneysfan - COLLECTED THEIR EARS (2)
debbiedoo/SLBeauty & Snug - COLLECTED THEIR EARS (2)
shadowpirate - COLLECTED HIS EARS
YoDawg
Sora Necross/coolkingsora - COLLECTED HIS EARS
princesssophie69/krazisophi
GuestRiku - COLLECTED HIS EARS
VMK KrazyLuke/Krazy Luke - COLLECTED HIS EARS

LIST #4 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
List #4

cami89/bluerockstar & coolcami - COLLECTED THEIR EARS (2)
dancerulez987/missdancergrl - COLLECTED HER EARS
Raccyn - COLLECTED HER EARS
glo/glo and 2 DDs (what are your VMK names??)
kidzmom3/kidzmom3 and 2 DDs (what are your VMK names??)
SorcererDonald16 - COLLECTED HER EARS
SnowyW/KingM - COLLECTED HIS EARS
VMK KrazyLuke/Krazy Luke's sister MinnieMouses - COLLECTED HER EARS

LIST #5 will CLOSE as of JAN 29, 2006
List #5

Ttoryk
trisweetp
CoolTigerLily - COLLECTED HER EARS
DeepShadow - COLLECTED HIS EARS
Macca1111 - COLLECTED HER EARS
TinkerBelle2992/PirateGirlA
coolkidhann95
GirlWithSpunk - COLLECTED HER EARS
KidGoofy/Tomz - COLLECTED HIS EARS

List #6

LillyRose - COLLECTED HER EARS
sunnyiscute
RachelElizabeth
jkmj - COLLECTED HIS EARS
JemtheWonderful - COLLECTED HER EARS
alienoutlawz - COLLECTED HIS EARS
TinkbellC - COLLECTED HER EARS
AdvanceSP
discocat
JordanByte
mherb

List #7

YahooB3 (What's your VMK name?)
bashefulwishes
JustMe06
ash410/AshJoe - COLLECTED HER EARS
ichuzchrist/SpyGirlAri,CyanSpaceBoy,JoyfulMe
ZeldaTraveler
tbear (2 or 3, for you and your kids? I need VMK names please)
laxplaya1346/Disniplaya - COLLECTED HIS EARS
awesomehauntedboy5
awsomeeugene
Schnerk/SmileySchnerk
alphawazup - COLLECTED HIS EARS
KrazyPete
DCAMillion - COLLECTED HIS EARS

P.S. If you've gotten black ears from someone else, please let me know so I can take you off the list.

i would like ears plz my new title on vmk is dsk-steven

DCA_MillionaireFreak
01-28-2006, 02:21 PM
For my sister HMHoliday...

SeaSpray
01-28-2006, 06:28 PM
THANK YOU to kitashus (hrhkit on VMK) for her donation of black ears!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

kitashus
01-28-2006, 07:50 PM
THANK YOU to kitashus (hrhkit on VMK) for her donation of black ears!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

You are very welcome! It was great hanging out with you. I hope we can do it again some time. :flower:

Facnyface
01-28-2006, 07:52 PM
hi i would like some and my VMK Name is AwesomePizzaman i just use a different name here :):)

KrazyPete
01-28-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks again Cape_Girl. It was nice to meet you!

SeaSpray
01-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Lists #1 through #5 are now CLOSED.

Lists #6 & #7 are still open. :earsgirl: :earsboy:

If your name is on Lists 1 through 5 and you didn't collect your ears and still need them, please post again on this thread and I will be happy to add you to the next list. :sunny:

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I gave over a 2 weeks notice that lists #1 through #5 would be closing as of Jan 29th. :hourglass

SeaSpray
01-30-2006, 05:19 PM
:smooth:

SpaceCommander
01-30-2006, 05:22 PM
i need ears plz and thank u! :woohoo:

TinkerBelle2992
01-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding! I would like to be added to the new list.

mherb
01-30-2006, 05:29 PM
I am in your room right now. I am MiddyMouse :wave2:

BlueAceCoolGirl
01-30-2006, 05:45 PM
i need ears

SeaSpray
01-30-2006, 06:19 PM
As of right now, close to 60 pairs of black ears have been donated and given out to our fellow DISers :grouphug:

I get a lot of the credit but I'd like to remind everyone that without the continuing donations from some very generous DISers, I would not be able to continue to distribute them!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earboy2:

Alphacrazydan
01-30-2006, 06:22 PM
i want black ears plz :dancer: :teleport:

Facnyface
01-30-2006, 06:35 PM
erm... yea am i on the new list??

SeaSpray
01-31-2006, 04:48 AM
erm... yea am i on the new list??

If you look on the very first post of this thread you'll see that your VMK name (AwesomePizzaman) was added to the list prior to 7:15pm last night ;)

This is a great chance for a reminder; If you request black ears, keep checking the lists on the first post on Page 1 of this thread. When you see your name added to the latest list, that mean I have black ears for you. If you do not see your name added to a list yet, that means I do not have enough black ears yet. Just be patient, I will get more black ears in again, eventually :hourglass

Jak Jak incredible
01-31-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh! Could I get some ears please? This is so nice of you to coordinate this.

VMK title Jak-Jak

swimchick
01-31-2006, 08:41 AM
oh can i have some ears plz ty for doing this if i can get some

vmk name: jenngrace

BlueAceCoolGirl
02-01-2006, 05:23 PM
As of right now, close to 60 pairs of black ears have been donated and given out to our fellow DISers :grouphug:

I get a lot of the credit but I'd like to remind everyone that without the continuing donations from some very generous DISers, I would not be able to continue to distribute them!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earboy2:
Hey! THANK YOU SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUch!!! I collected my ears yesterday and they are so GREAT! THANK YOU DONORS

SeaSpray
02-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Got more ears in from momsgonegoofy! Woot!!! :thumbsup2 Thank you Elaine!!! :cheer2:

Everyone who has requested black ears is now on a list, so come and find me on VMK! :magnify: :3dglasses :sunny: :surfweb:

haycam98
02-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Can I please have a pair of black Mickey ears??????!!!????

vmk: tinklady

Thank you pirate:

QueenTriton
02-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I know my daughter would love a pair of ears. Her VMK name is AwesomeSamanthaGl. I'll go online with her and look for you! Thanks for doing this -- she will be so excited!

tommyboy241
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM
I would love to get some ears: DudeTommyBoy on VMK Thanks

Cpt.JackSpearow
02-11-2006, 11:59 AM
i would like ears my name is Cpt.JackSpearow

aensming
02-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Fairly new here but I would love some ears. I would even be glad to donate some items for the younger members of DIS - maybe for or Easter gifts from a DIS bunny

milkabum
02-11-2006, 04:19 PM
If this thread is still open,I would like a black pair.

dogmster
02-12-2006, 08:12 AM
i really need ears i am sooooo poor so i dont have anything good

cat_herder
02-13-2006, 01:48 AM
i really need ears i am sooooo poor so i dont have anything good

If you are still poor after all the VMK games have upped their credits this month, it is because you are too lazy to play the games. We all started out with -0- credits but WE WORKED to build them up. It only cost you a little time.

dogmster
02-13-2006, 03:05 PM
i actually did get a lot of credits but some guy scammed me by saying that this 1 pin was rare and i spent like all my credits buying stuff to trade for it but it wasnt really rare i just found out :furious: .

Pink-Bubble-Gum
02-13-2006, 06:59 PM
If the offer is still open I would like a pair. My VMK name is the same as this one. Thanks :)

lite_year
02-14-2006, 04:02 AM
My daughter and I would like a pair of black mickey ears when you get a chance. Our VMK names are PrettyGypsy (Daughter) and LiteYear (me).

Thank you so much for doing this. :thanks:

LiteYear

.:Green Day 06:.
02-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I am fairly new to VMK, and I would really enjoy some.

VMK name: olliethebum

Thank you for your time.

maliboomer
02-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Please, pretty please, add me to your list! Maliboomer is my DIS and VMK name.

KHSora_VMK_Love
02-17-2006, 08:16 PM
plz may i have some...plz?

collins316
02-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Please add me to the list.
I am willing to trade something for the ears!
Thanks

msbunny

SeaSpray
02-17-2006, 10:06 PM
I am going to update Page 1, and add everyone who has requested ears, to the list. :earsboy: :earsgirl: I will not be on much for the next week, but please be patient, I will be holding your black ears for you :)

QueenTriton
02-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Thank you so much. This is a wonderful thing for you to be doing. Especially for the kids that have such a hard time earning points in the games.

robynbird
02-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey, do you think I could get some black ears maybe? I just <3 those hats! :)

pgsmfan1
02-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Hi , if you still are taking requests can I have a pair :) VMK name: SailorFan

KHSora_VMK_Love
02-21-2006, 09:09 PM
DELETE

Nanoer
02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
I would like one please if anyone has one to spare! :teeth: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: