PDA

View Full Version : To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together

NHMickey
09-12-2001, 05:55 PM
To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together, FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14 is "Flags Across America." All Americans are asked to display the American flag either in their homes or cars. Let's keep the meaning of UNITED In "United States". Pass this onto as many people as you know.

Mickey527
09-12-2001, 08:43 PM
I have my flag outside my house tonight, with the light on it. I want everyone to know how proud I am to be an American and how important that piece of fabric is to me. It is a symbol of our unity, and together we can overcome this tragedy and work thgether for peace. Peggie

pin addict
09-12-2001, 10:49 PM
Thank you Nat for reminding people to show there suport for this the greatest country in the world. Fly the flag with pride and the believe that we will prevail. I allways fly a flag and it now flies at half staff. Gog bless everyone in New York and Washington. Thank you for all the rescue and emergency personel.Kris:mad:

BouncyTigger
09-13-2001, 12:34 AM
Bumping this to the top...........

snowbird
09-13-2001, 12:41 AM
Thanks Nat for the post

Our flag is flying now

A proud and saddened New Yorker

Brise Nannie
09-13-2001, 09:42 AM
My symbol of America (flag sign) hangs near my front door everyday. Patriotism is alive and strong here.

snowgooseltd
09-13-2001, 04:03 PM
We display a flag, the one that covered my Dad's coffin, on the side of our house during the months of June and July. It's packed away for the next few months but I got it out this morning and put it back up on the house. It covers almost two floors. My heart aches for the families of the lost. I wish I could do more than display the flag. Blood donations are out because of health problems. Prayer and faith in God will get us through this horrific time.