PDA

View Full Version : So I fell off my bike today.

MuNkY
10-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah I was riding to school with a friend, and he was being a complete moron, and I was lauging at him more than I was paying attention to what I was doing. I ended up going off the sidewalk for a second, and ran over a rock. When my front tire hit the ground, it was like this.... \ .....so I ended up swerving back onto the sidewalk. My front tire got caught up up a crack in the sidewalk, and the back tire of my bike swerved around like a gate swinging on it's hinges. My back tire hit the crack, also got caught up, and my whole bike basically flipped over. It happened so quick, really the only thing I could do was try to fall right, wich I almost did, but ended up falling with all my weight on my right side.

So yeah, now my hip is brused, sore, and scraped, and I have a nasty cut that goes about halfway up my fore-arm. I ended up getting that bandaged at school and continued my day. Also broke some small talk with that girl that I like, so that was kind of nice. :)

WDWHunk
10-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Try wrecking on a motorcycle, now that hurts.

MuNkY
10-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Well yeah, I would expect it too.

Not sayin it hurt all that much. It just stung a little. I'm just telling all the disney posters, that their munky looked like a idiot on his bike today.

xlRacerXlx
10-21-2005, 06:26 PM
lol looking like an idiot on a bike is sweet madness! I'm so used to the whole "walk with your shoulders up, chest out" i ride my bike like that and people laugh at me... or wait... maybe it's the bright red metallic helmet... :confused3 :rotfl2:

Daisymae26
10-22-2005, 04:35 PM
i fell off my bike once too. hmmm, that was bad. i scraped up the whole side of my left leg. it was really painful. i hope your bruises heal soon!

plutoluver09
10-27-2005, 03:44 PM
I had a funny expierance falling off my bike..well, i was just going 4 houses down and then a car was coming and instead of pulling into a driveway, i fell in a big pile of mud. I was laughing so hard. I was by myself..i couldnt get up..and i tried to get up and i fell back down. And when i tried to get my bike out of the big puddle of mud, i fell down again. Heehee. :rotfl:

Horizons16
10-27-2005, 03:55 PM

Yes. Yes it does.

DisneyGirl1994
10-27-2005, 07:14 PM
i don't ride my bike to school since i started middle school. but i fell off my bike like every day in elementry school, man was my knees bruised bad! also i'm pretty clumsy so today i triped over a book in the hall and fell the guy i have a crush on helped me up he is so nice!

Music Lover 101
10-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Poor Baby :guilty: