PDA

View Full Version : Intimate Guest Count and Helpful EMs

WDWbride2007
10-17-2005, 11:35 AM
So, I was reading the Disney website this weekend concerning Intimate weddings. On some pages, the maximum guest count is stated to be 18. In the wishbook, it says 20 are allowed at the WP. I want to get married at the WP, and we would really like to invite 20. Has anyone been able to get Disney to agree to 20 guests (besides bride and groom)?

Also, who is a good intimate EM? It seems that brides get better service with some EMs than with others. I would like to get a consensus about who is really helpful (or not), so I can try to request that person. Thanks!!! :earsgirl:

hiwaygal
10-17-2005, 12:25 PM
I think the difference between the 18 and 20 in locations is that one includes the bride and groom and the other doesn't.

I'm pretty sure that for intimate weddings, the bride and groom are included in the guest count.

As for EM's, we had Jennifer O'Leary. She had such a great personality and she did her job well. I'm not sure if you can request an EM or not, but I guess it's worth a try!

janine
10-17-2005, 04:05 PM
I have Jennifer O'Leary too, and as soon as she reads my emails, ( I know because they are tagged), she calls me within seconds. She has been fabulous so far.

Meags912
10-21-2005, 04:23 PM
I had Jen as well, she was great! She had an emergency on our wedding day so unfortunately I didn't get to meet in her in person, but her amazing assistant handled everything.

Mommy Poppins
10-21-2005, 04:30 PM
hiwaygal is correct. The maximum, including bridge and groom and wedding party, is 20. You can't go over that number in total.

I have Karen Serratte and she seems to be great so far. I wanted something different for our cake and Emily (flowers, etc.) took the information sent it to Karen and she emailed me back right away.

Tinkerbelle14
10-21-2005, 10:40 PM
I have Tanis Armstrong and she is amazing. Any e-mail I've sent her has had a response between 20 minutes to 6 hours later. I can't say a bad thing about her. She even called and left a message to let me know that she had e-mailed our planning package, so if it didn't come through, we should call and she'd send it again! She's great!

dreams91
10-24-2005, 09:43 PM
I don't know if you can request an EM either. However, I think that most of the EM's will go out of their way to make your day special. I wouldn't worry too much about it. :goodvibes