PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photography question

Luvndisney
10-16-2005, 10:45 AM
OK this may be a stupid question but here goes. We are using Disney photography and are getting married at the Wp. WE will both be getting ready at the GF and taking a limo over to the WP. Photography will be taking pctures all day 10 hrs. Does Disney take photos of us at he GF? in the lobby, stairs, etc? or do we have to pay the Resort photo session fee to have these photos taken?

It would be right before the wedding, before getting in the limo?

Anyone know the answer?

hiwaygal
10-16-2005, 11:13 AM
My guess is that they will take pics at the GF before the ceremony.

I had an intimate at SBP, and we were staying at the BWI. The Disney photographer did take quite a few pics before in the lobby, etc. Then we walked to SBP and he took a few other pics, then pics of the ceremony and reception, and a few pics afterwards...

Luvndisney
10-16-2005, 11:32 AM
ok thanks. i hope so b/c that would be an additional cost

Laurafoster
10-16-2005, 12:03 PM
Im getting married at the Yacht club Gazebo and staying at either the Yacht or beach club and was told the photographer can take pics of us all in the hotel before the wedding aslong as its within the 10hours so souldnt be a problem!

kegafford
10-16-2005, 06:54 PM
That is one reason I was thinking of Randy is becasue I was afread of not being able to go around to different resorts and getting photos with family before and afterwards and of just us afterwards.

It sounds like better money if you can get the proof of all of your pictures from Disney for the 225. Does any one know how many pics you will get from Disney and does the proof pics have proof written all over them?

hiwaygal
10-17-2005, 07:21 AM
That is one reason I was thinking of Randy is becasue I was afread of not being able to go around to different resorts and getting photos with family before and afterwards and of just us afterwards.

It sounds like better money if you can get the proof of all of your pictures from Disney for the 225. Does any one know how many pics you will get from Disney and does the proof pics have proof written all over them?

The number of proofs/pics you will get depends on the number of pictures the photographer takes. Ty took more than 60 for us (not bad for about 45 minutes of ceremony/cake cutting/before/after/etc.). I would figure you'll get at least 50, but most likely it will be more.

The proofs you get will not have "proof" on them, they are actual prints.