PDA

View Full Version : Disney and Non-Disney expenses

shellncesar
10-15-2005, 01:03 AM
Hello,

I was wondering what sort of things have to be purchased with Disey and the other stuff that can be purchased separately. I would like to know so I can plan how my budget will be spent. Thanks.

Michelle princess:

Laurafoster
10-15-2005, 05:19 AM
The ceremony and reception and any food or beverages need to be booked with Disney and obviously any characters you may want. Anything else can be done by outside vendors. If your having a custom wedding i found it easier to do most things through Disney as the mimimum was $10K anyway.

However if you are planning on having a Magic Kindom/Epcot photoshoot you will have to use a Disney photogapher.

Disneybridein2k3
10-16-2005, 07:47 AM
The ceremony and reception and any food or beverages need to be booked with Disney and obviously any characters you may want. Anything else can be done by outside vendors. If your having a custom wedding i found it easier to do most things through Disney as the mimimum was $10K anyway.

However if you are planning on having a Magic Kindom/Epcot photoshoot you will have to use a Disney photogapher.

In addition, the floral, cosmotology, and entertainment are included in your minimum. The only thing we went to outside vendors for was photography (Randy Chapman) and video (STVS).

twojo21
10-16-2005, 05:05 PM
cosmotology no longer counts towards custom minimums as disney no longer has a cosmotology dept. cosmotology is now arranged on your own, disney will give a recommended list.

as for things you can do seperately floral, photo, video, transportation for you & guests, cosmotology (not provided by disney), musicians (inside reception charged electric use fee), officiant (not provided by disney). anything you book seperately doesnt count towards your minimum though.

characters can only be purchased with disney. same for the inpark bridal session at mk.