PDA

View Full Version : Sizzix is having a sizzlets alphabet sale

RealMickeysGirl
10-14-2005, 04:42 PM
I just got two sizzlets alphabets for 57% off - reg. $299 for $129.

Look in today's specials - they have them grouped two alphabets per set - there was one that had 3 alphabets and the sizzlets machine.

Hate to be an enabler but I am always looking for the alphabets to be on sale so I figured I should pass along my find.

piratesmate
10-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Hey, that's a good deal! :teeth: I don't need another alpha right now :rotfl2: but it's a terrific deal! ::yes::

hopemax
10-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh man! I don't even own a Sizzix or Sidekick, but we just bought one for my MIL, and I have wanted one.

DH even said, "Well, I just got paid. You have to decide what you want." (he's a sweetie)

So which alphabet styles to people prefer? I've seen people mention the "Girls are Wierd," which of those other ones do you use a lot?

Disneyland_emily
10-14-2005, 07:12 PM
^ Guess that means ya need a Sizzix really soon :)

Now I just wont be *nearly* impressed next time you do amazing lettering ;)

-em

RealMickeysGirl
10-17-2005, 04:01 PM
I use Script the most - I have script, fruit smoothie, and classic. I ordered playground and bounce (in value pack #11) last week.

PIRATEGIRL007
10-17-2005, 09:34 PM
oh, no! I really want one of the newer fonts Aphrodite that I haven't seen IRL anywhere.

RealMickeysGirl
10-18-2005, 06:12 PM
oh, no! I really want one of the newer fonts Aphrodite that I haven't seen IRL anywhere.

I know how that is - I want Round-a-bout but I haven't seen it on sale anywhere. It wasn't included in any of the sets on sale.