PDA

View Full Version : plastic slide frames?

pjpoohbear
10-14-2005, 11:32 AM
Ok, i am in the Epcot swap and ordered slide frames from an online site. I loved the colour options, but they came and are plastic?!?

Do you ladies use the plastic slide frames? Should I just colour/embellish the plain white cardstock ones i got at michaels? If I use the plastic, what is a good glue for them? :confused3

Penny

piratesmate
10-14-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm interested in this too. I'd bought some orange ones for my AK & AKL pages, but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet. I was thinking of using the Xyron to attach small die cuts to them, but am not sure the entire thing would go through the little X to attach to my page. Although - I just saw on Monday a new hand-held Xyron thing that you "swipe" across the item. That might work, but it's 2" wide & I'm not sure about what you do with the excess. :confused3

ilovedale3
10-14-2005, 12:04 PM
I use the plastic ones a good bit. I use Glue Dots to adhere them to the page.

pjpoohbear
10-14-2005, 12:10 PM
I have the glue dots, so for my book that is great!

But I am sending these slide frames to 12 wonderful DIS ladies and I want to put something on top to give them the theme I am doing. So adhesive what attachs stuff to the slide frames and won't come off, should I rough them up before gluing items onto them? Help!

Penny