PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Scrapping ELP?

ElenitaB
10-14-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm finally finishing up my 2002 ABC album. "E" is dedicated to the Electrical Light Parade. I only have three pics. Has anyone scrapped the ELP? Any ideas? Anyone have any digital pics to share?

goofymom/pop
10-14-2005, 01:23 PM
but not digital. They are from a few years ago. Sorry.

I would do a border, a journal box and some other pieces to fill in since you do not have a lot of pictures. Or do alot of journaling about the music the mood, excitement. Or maybe you can do a wavy topper with Music notes on it. Then put the E in place of the (what the heck is the first thing on a music line called..a gclef ?) and put the title through the music notes.
Add little notes all around the pics

Hope this helps a little

PIRATEGIRL007
10-16-2005, 10:54 PM
I have some old Spectro pics, but most didn't come out well. I just did a one page LO with 2 of the better pics and really played up my title. I used tiny jewels to spell out the title that looked like twinkling lights. I also did it on black which really made the title pop out. Sorry I don't have my scanner up or I would share.

pjlla
10-17-2005, 06:43 AM
For SpectroMagic (sorry, I haven't gotten to scrapping our DL trip from this summer yet), I took a regular sized paper punch and punched out lots of circles from a particular color family for each page (one two page layout is yellow/pink and the other two page layout is blue/green). I mounted the photos on black, matted with whatever the predominant color in the photo was (blue, green, yellow, or pink). I made circles on the pages with the small punch outs. I used three shades of each color. The circles looked like the tiny lights. I was VERY happy with the way it came out. Wish I could share it. I did use the tiny jewels for a previous Spectro layout, but I wasn't really happy with the results. Wish I could show you, but I don't have my photos online. Hope I explained well...................P