PDA

View Full Version : Never mind

piratesmate
10-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Just out of curiosity I checked that link again. (Since yesterday's stamps were already a replacement, I thought maybe they'd do it again - and my sister wanted a set.) It showed the same set of stamps as yesterday! :teeth:

Just thought you'd like to know.

http://www.justritestampers.com/Search2.aspx?Keyword=DD44

Beanie
10-12-2005, 06:52 AM
I tried to do it using the same code, but it said the code couldn't be found. :confused3

piratesmate
10-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Oh no! I'm sorry! I just tried to find it - not actually order it. I got to the same screen as yesterday. :(

Thanks for letting me know - I'll update the title now.

goofymom/pop
10-12-2005, 07:01 AM
I went throught the whole thing and it still said I owed 17.95 at the end....so I did not push paypal at the final payment. I cannot afford the stamps if there not free....even though on the page it said pick one for no charge...strange.

piratesmate
10-12-2005, 07:32 AM
I suspect that they have truly ended the promotion - BUT whoever is supposed to update their Web site failed to remove the page or code from the system. I forget now - yesterday did the link you provided give the "sorry we're out" page or did we have to enter the code to see that message?? Do you remember? I sort of remember that the Home page was taken over by that message...which of course was poor business!

I did wonder, however, if there was perhaps a new code to replace the DD44 that we used yesterday. :confused3

Beanie
10-12-2005, 07:40 AM
I did wonder, however, if there was perhaps a new code to replace the DD44 that we used yesterday. :confused3

I wonder the same thing. I do hope the ones from yesterday come, they look pretty cool! :)
Thanks anyway, Deb! :)