PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say, let's dish totally rocks!

nicurn
10-07-2005, 07:59 PM
wow! went today to lets dish in ashburn, va and it was awesome! prepared 8 meals that serve 6 people each.... came home with A LOT of food. had the lasagna tonight, it was sooooo yummy! I will definently do it again! maggie

JudithM
10-07-2005, 08:12 PM
So Maggie cooked :)??!! WOW!! Good for you - glad you enjoyed it. How long did it take to puttogether eight meals?

mantaz
10-07-2005, 10:34 PM
I go to a lady's house that does Homemade Gourmet. We put together 8 meals in 2 hours. It is nice. All I have to do is bring it home in my cooler and put it in the freezer. Most is crockpotable or grilled on the George. I enjoy how easy it is as I hate cooking.

Angela

nicurn
10-08-2005, 04:09 AM
roflmao judithm, I can't say that I "cooked" per sae.... although I suppose technically you could say that... I didn't have to buy any of the ingredients at the grocery store, find a recipe decide what to make, etc, clean up any mess in my kitchen and I just took it out of the fridge and put it in the oven. It did take about 2 hours to put everything together but it was so worth it! (ok, I did stop at giant and buy garlic bread...) You should definently try the one up in columbia! maggie

pattyT
10-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Thats AWESOME
Another bad point of being a country bumpkin - well see one of those in oohhh 6 or 7 years