PDA

View Full Version : Website With Pictures To Share?

Madi100
10-06-2005, 09:56 AM
I thought that I had seen a website that offered pictures for people to buy. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? These would be snapshots taken by other people of the parks.

mla973
10-06-2005, 11:28 AM
I think the official WDW photopost site has pictures of the characters and general park stuff that you can purchase. I don't know offhand what the web address is, but I'm sure you could Google it.

sandibeck
10-06-2005, 11:40 AM
I think this is what you're talking about... ??? Hope this helps!

shutterfly.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just wanted to remind everyone (or tell anyone that didn't know) - we still have the shutterfly account for anyone wanting to post pictures there to share - the pictures you upload should not include family members or dates - just pictures that others might need to finish a scrapbook

i had just stopped in there and saw some wonderful new pictures have been added recently

the email address is: wdwscrapper@yahoo.com
the password is: mickey

enjoy!

Madi100
10-06-2005, 12:03 PM
I think this is what you're talking about... ??? Hope this helps!

shutterfly.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just wanted to remind everyone (or tell anyone that didn't know) - we still have the shutterfly account for anyone wanting to post pictures there to share - the pictures you upload should not include family members or dates - just pictures that others might need to finish a scrapbook

i had just stopped in there and saw some wonderful new pictures have been added recently

the email address is: wdwscrapper@yahoo.com
the password is: mickey

enjoy!

That's it!!! Thanks. :cheer2:

Nank
10-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Do you have a website to go to? I could use a great picture of Epcot that I did not get. Thanks.