PDA

View Full Version : Where do I start? (scrapbooking)

Iluvthemouse
10-05-2005, 06:14 PM
I have done many scrapbooks on our vacations to the Caribbean and Mexico but they were easy. The supplies were ready available anywhere at any store.
But I am having a hard time finding Disney specific stuff. We have a Michaels and ACMoore around here. They have some limited supplies.
Are there any other stores to check or do I order them online?

TIA

goofymom/pop
10-05-2005, 06:35 PM
do you have any of these stores near you with scrapbook supplies? Ours has a nice selection of Disney items.

Creative Memories has a 7x7 album with Mickey on it. Also a sticker and idea pack.

Other than that I would try on line and see what you can find. Or join a disney themed swap here on the Dis board and you will have more disney stuff then you can imagine.

reinita1002
10-05-2005, 06:54 PM
If you live near a joanns, they usually have a lot of disney stuff. ;)

pfishgirl
10-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Our home depot has Mickey Head colored paint samples.. You can take them for free. I have several red, white, black and yellow ones.. :earboy2:

LindaBabe
10-05-2005, 08:38 PM
on line - www.mousememories.com (http://www.mousememories.com) !

pppiglet
10-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Or if you have a Tall Mouse in your area. They had 8 times the scrap stuff that Michaels had. Wow! I also used mousememories.

Missy1961
10-07-2005, 01:01 PM
This is why I love these boards. I was coming here to ask this same question!
(I'm a rookie scrapbooker) I was at Disney last week, but I decided to wait to buy an album because I didn't have room in my suitcase for it.

mantaz
10-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Creative Memories has a new disney themed snap pack. More characters in it. They also a princess pack, a mickey pack and a winnie the pooh pack.

If you have an Archiver's near you they have good stuff. They usually have all the new disney stuff. I love going to ours.

Good luck on your quest.

Angela