PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photography

Tinkerbelle14
10-04-2005, 11:51 PM
I think we have done this before... but for those of you that have used Disney Photography, were you happy with the service? Would you use it again?

karentan
10-05-2005, 05:45 AM
very interested to find out what other people have experienced with disney photography, as i'm using them for additional photos for my intimate in november

D&R love Disney
10-05-2005, 08:28 AM
I had David from Disney for our MK shoot. He was great to work with and I loved the pictures. I did use Randy for our wedding because his package was much better and many more pictures.

hmgolden
10-05-2005, 09:10 AM
We used Disney for our MK Photo shoot, because we had to. I was rather disapointed with the pictures, and our photographer. However, if I could go back and do it again, I would still do the shoot because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity

kjbstore
10-07-2005, 05:25 PM
We didn't use Disney for our 20th anniversary photos - we hired Randy Chapman of Chapman Photography. The price was quite reasonable in my opinion and he spent about 3 hours with us and we got all the negatives, but beyond all that, the photos (160 of them) were awesome. When we go back to Disney World as a family, we will have him do family pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Randy.

Kathryn

HulaHoop
10-07-2005, 05:49 PM
We didn't use Disney for our 20th anniversary photos - we hired Randy Chapman of Chapman Photography. The price was quite reasonable in my opinion and he spent about 3 hours with us and we got all the negatives, but beyond all that, the photos (160 of them) were awesome. When we go back to Disney World as a family, we will have him do family pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Randy.

Kathryn
How do you arrange for him to do the portraits? We haven't had a family portrait in several years, and we'll be at WDW at Christmas. With the decorations, it would be a perfect opportunity!

KA011005
10-10-2005, 12:21 AM
Many of my pictures came out well with Disney. However, my photogrpaher didn't take a good amount of shots. I didn't have a picture alone with my mom or my bridesmaid (i wanted to use as gifts) I also don't have picture of me with my husband and his family. (Just him and his family). I shouldn't have asked the photographer but who can remember everything???? Especially on your wedding day when a million of things as in your head!!!!