PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Wedding Scrapbook Supplies

DizneyDogs
10-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Here's some great new cinderella wedding scrapbooking supplies that just came out.

http://www.mousememories.com/storefront/search_results.asp?iLevel=1&txtsearchParamCat=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&txtsearchParamTxt=cinderella+wedding

Mary626
10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
How adorable!!

*DisneyBride*
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! this is perfect, I'm having a Cinderella Themed Wedding! This is great!

Jillybean626
10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
I really like those ... especially the second carriage.

Disney845
10-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Speaking of wedding scrap book items... I just got back from my trip, and we went to some of the Disney outlets. At the Prime outlets on I-Drive (previously Belz outlets) they have a Fairytale wedding scrapbook kit that is on clearance for $7.99. It was previously marked at $15.00. It includes:

1 sticker sheet
6 designed pattern sheets
4 pearl paper sheets
1 sheet of flocked adhesive backed shapes
1 sheet of silver foiled adhesive backed shapes
1 sheet of vellum paper adhesive backed shapes
4 paper frames
1 sheet of border stickers

It is very cute. It includes the mickey/minnie wedding motif as well as Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Ariel, and Cinderella in wedding dresses dancing with their princes on separate stickers. It also has cinderella coach stickers and the "Disney Fairytale Weddings" motif stickers.

WDWAurora
10-29-2005, 05:18 PM
I *just* bought that kit. Oh well. Technically I bought it on our honeymoon in early August, but it was definitely full price. I haven't yet decided if I'm using it for the wedding or for the honeymoon.

AC Moore had the Cinderella wedding supplies today! I resisted buying any, but I'm definitely going back. Not sure which I want yet!

M.K. Poppins
11-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Oooo, those are so cute! I'm 2 years away from my wedding, but I guess it never hurts to be prepared, right??? :goodvibes