PDA

View Full Version : Intimate wedding photographer

chumbo
10-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I know that the intimate wedding package included 2 hour Disney photography. I have read great feedbacks about Randy's. Is it possible to upgrade the included package to mk photo session so that I can use Randy's for my ceremony?

Thanks!

Purrrrfecta
10-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Yes, I believe you can!

952LisaR
10-03-2005, 09:45 PM
I was told no. They wouldn't do it for me in May. My VR was in May, I used an outside photographer and they wouldn't give me a credit for the 2 hours I wasn't going to use - so I ended up have both disney and the outside photograpehr take pictures. It didn't make much sense to me - they would rather pay someone for 2 hours of work and give me 12 pictures than give me a discount on the mk shoot.

gradtchr
10-03-2005, 09:56 PM
For my wedding in July I did not use DPS for the ceremony but used Randy. I had to pay full price for the MK photo shoot BUT they did give me a honeymoon shoot which I upgraded for 50 dollars and got more pictures. It was an awesome time and we have professional pictures for more than one day of our trip.

evedein
10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
You can't get a credit for unused photography for the magic kingom photo session. It was done in the past, but no more. DD will be using Randy for her Intimate wedding & was told that she could get a Honeymoon photo session in one of the parks(NO Wedding Attire) in place of the 2 hr wedding photo package. She would get 2 (two) pictures. If she wants to upgrade, for another $50 she would get a few more pictures in a small album. She is still undecided if she wants to bother with the Honeymoon session(it takes about an hour).
The one thing she is sure of is that she does want Randy. His work is beautiful & his prices are great. & you get well over a hundred photos (not the 12 Disney gives you) & the master Hi Res CD. Disney wants several hundred dollars for the Hi Res CD.

christineangel
10-03-2005, 11:31 PM
At first I was told that I could not substitute the included photography package but i kept asking and was giving the option for the two pictures in magic kingdom. Two pictures in casual attire in magic kingdom in replace of wedding photography didn't seem like much of a deal so i kept asking and finally i was given the option to do the Honeymoon session in the park of my choice. It includes 20 casual 4x6's in a very nice album but the photographer took much more than that and they were included loose. The package if you get it separtly and not in place of the wedding photography is $295. We did ours in World Showcase at Epcot after Future world was open but before World Showcase was open to the public which made it a lot of fun(one of the pics is in my sig). We ended up with over 50 pictures which was great- took maybe an hour. We also had Randy for our wedding and he was great!