PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon

MagicKisses
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
princess:
I am so excited, this is my first trip to Disney and it's my honeymoon. We are staying at the AKL and we are going in November.

Any advice?

Thanks!
:love:

kellykins
10-03-2005, 03:20 PM
If you can afford to splurge on a meal, Victoria and Alberts at the Grand Floridian. We had dinner there when we went for our planning session and it was probably the best meal of my life. We're going again next Tuesday when we are on our honeymoon.

So tasty and very romantic.

ead79
10-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Youíre going to love the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Be sure to schedule some relaxation time when you can animal-watch. Itís amazing all the animals you can see!

MagicKisses
10-03-2005, 04:16 PM
:bride:

A few great meals and some relaxing time by the pool are on the list! Thanks so much.

We are going to be there over Thanksgiving and I can't think of a better place to be.

:blush:

twojo21
10-03-2005, 07:05 PM
congratulations magickisses & welcome to the dis! we'll also be at wdw this november but for our wedding planning session.

as for tips head to the guest services at one of the themeparks for a free "im on my disney honeymoon" button. as for special things to do, make a reservation at one of the epcot worldshowcase restaurants, they are superb, our favorite is le cellier steakhouse in canada cozy stone restaurant with fireplace, great steak, salmon & soup. we also like le bistro de paris which is an intimate 2nd floor restaurant some window tables offer views of illuminations too at night. another great restaurant is the california grill at the contemporary which offers an amazing view of magic kingdom & the castle. another tip look into a couples massage at the grand floridian or just some down time, maybe a carriage ride at port orleans, a dinner show, boat rental, behind the scenes tour, even just strolling & looking at the christmas decorations, etc. no matter what you do you'll have a great time at wdw, have fun!

rosiejo
10-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Congratulations magic kisses - when are you honeymooning? We're staying at the AKL on our honeymoon too from November 14 through 24th

BeckyEsq
10-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Get lots of pictures of the two of you. Don't be afraid to ask people to take them for you.

MagicKisses
10-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi Rosiejo,
We will be there from Nov. 19-Nov. 29. I can't wait either. Congrats on your upcoming honeymoon also!!

Everyone has been so nice and helpful, I want to do as much as I can once we are there.
:wave2: