PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had Chuck Rodriguez?

Mommy Poppins
10-03-2005, 01:43 PM
I had been speaking with Gloria when I originally booked, but apparently she is now gone. So, now I've been assigned to Chuck. Anyone know anything about him? The good, the bad and the ugly????? I'm just excited to have an event manager--even though I'm still not sure what I'm doing!!! :cool1:

RangerPooh
10-03-2005, 01:52 PM
We had Chuck as our Sales Manager for our DLR wedding in 2003 (he returned to WDW later that year I believe). He was ok to work with but we had to regularly check back wtih him to make sure that changes had been made as well as making sure that things got moving. We also had to contact his assistant on a regular basis as we were unable to get a hold of him. For us, he was fairly new to FTW at DLR so he wasn't too informed on things but he knows WDW FTW much better.

Mommy Poppins
10-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Oh my Rangerpooh! I'm hoping he's improved while at WDW FTW!

JonetteA
10-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Mommy Poppins...he is apparently my EM as well. I am working on 2 1/2 weeks and have heard nothing from him. I know he was out sick wed-fri last week. I had my sales manager go and talk to him today, but again I have heard nothing. If I do not hear anything by Wednesday, I am going to ask for a change. My issue is that I want to go into the planning session and approve everything. My dad, step mom and I with my fiancee have already paid for a trip to disney in December. We were going to use that as our planning session. I have no idea if this is going to work for him or not. I am really getting frustrated. I know that they are super busy, but all I would like is an acknowledgement call, and a time to follow up.

Mommy Poppins
10-06-2005, 06:54 AM
Jonette - just wondering if you've heard anything from Chuck yet?

Button
10-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Hi,

I've waited patiently for the last 9 months to book our FTW. All excited I composed an email hoping for a reply. I sent it to a Gloria Gonzalez. From this thread am I to assume that she has left? Oh no does this mean my email would have gone into cyberspace?

Is there perhaps a general email address? I really want to get date confirmed as need to sort flights from UK.

Thanks all.

Mommy Poppins
10-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Yes, Gloria is gone. I just spoke with Matthew Hunnel who does the same thing that Gloria did, but I do not have his email address. I assume that as soon as he changes our website, he will send me an email? Then I will post for you. His # is 407-566-6424

JonetteA
10-06-2005, 02:48 PM
I heard from Chuck yesterday. You need to personally call him and then zero out for his assitant to schedule a time. I know it seems silly but that is really the best way to get ahold of people at DFTW.

Mommy Poppins
10-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Well, since we have moved our date up to May 1, we will have a new EM assigned to us. Now I have to wait for that as well!

janine
10-07-2005, 05:43 AM
Matthews email address is: Matthew.J.Hunnell@disney.com
I have been waiting for a reply from him for over a week now :(
Janine

Tinkerbelle14
10-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Really, that long to hear back from Matthew? He must be away. The last 3 times I e-mailed him, he got back to me almost instantly or at the most 2 hours.

Button
10-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Matthews email address is: Matthew.J.Hunnell@disney.com
I have been waiting for a reply from him for over a week now :(
Janine

Thanks for the email address - I'll give that a go. Fingers Crossed :wave: