PDA

View Full Version : any one here use "A wedding for You" for FL marriage license?

mishtb
10-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I was wondering if any one here has gone through "A Wedding For You" for their marriage licence - by mail? We're not renting a car and might not have enough time from when we get there til the wedding to go to the court house to get it.... So I was wondering if this site to get it by mail if it is okay.

www.aweddingforyou.com

hmgolden
10-03-2005, 01:20 PM
We used them (as have several other brides around here) and had no problems. It was easy, and made for one less thing to worry about when we got to FL. If you do a search, you should be able to find the other threads about them.

ead79
10-03-2005, 02:30 PM
We used them and were very pleased. We thought it was well worth the money to not have to deal with the stress of trying to get to the courthouse once in Florida. We had no problems at all. Just donít forget to bring the marriage license with you when you go to Florida! ;)

Honeibee
10-03-2005, 02:40 PM
I thought they were great. It was one less thing to worry about! They were timely and professional and just all around nice to deal with. :flower:

Miz-chan
10-03-2005, 03:05 PM
We used them too and Im so glad we did, it was one less thing to worry about before the wedding. They acutually sent the licence straight to our EM so it was waiting for us in Florida when we got there!

D&R love Disney
10-04-2005, 08:30 AM
We used them too and they were great. They took care of everything including sending the license to our EM. Once I mailed out the form it was all taken care of.

mishtb
10-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Thank you .... now I know that some of you had good reviews we are definately going to be using them........... ::MickeyMo