PDA

View Full Version : Using a TA and Online Reservations

CRSNDSNY
10-02-2005, 05:10 PM
If you book through a TA, can you still book your Flounders, Palo, etc. online on your own?

mommasita
10-02-2005, 05:12 PM
If you book through a TA, can you still book your Flounders, Palo, etc. online on your own?

Yes you can..You just have to be registered at the DCL website..You will be given, or may have to ask your TA for your reservation number, and you are all set.... :goodvibes

CRSNDSNY
10-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Excellent! Thank you for the quick reply!

MelissaE1
10-02-2005, 06:00 PM
One thing to know... with some TA's there can be a delay between you paying them and them paying DCL. If this is a concern on final payment because you want to book ressies online right away, make sure your TA knows so they can have it posted ASAP.

ivanova
10-02-2005, 06:11 PM
One thing to know... with some TA's there can be a delay between you paying them and them paying DCL. If this is a concern on final payment because you want to book ressies online right away, make sure your TA knows so they can have it posted ASAP.
As a TA I would 2nd this comment - I process payments right away, but not all TAs do (as I learned the hard way from experience).

If you want to do your onboard ressies online 75-90-105 days out (whichever applies to you) communicate that to your TA and make it abundantly clear that final payment has to be processed WITH DCL before that deadline.

CRSNDSNY
10-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Good to know...especially important now that you can make those types of reservations online.

THANKS!

Laurarn
10-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Happened to me. I payed TA but TA didn't pay DCL right away, so when the 90 day mark came, I couldn't make my online ressies. I ended up having to wait for the money to get to DCL (almost 5 days later!). Not a fun experience.

ktpool
10-02-2005, 09:42 PM
I made my original reservations through Disney and then transferred to a TA. I went back and checked a couple of weeks later and my original reservation confirmation number is still the right, active one. (Actually, I have 3 cabins and they are all still online). So, I would not anticipate (in this case) any trouble making my online ressies. But I will definately keep checking out my ressie online since my cruise is still 14 months away!