PDA

View Full Version : Shows and Dining ????'s

hunter6009
10-02-2005, 07:14 AM
We will be going on the 3 night Wonder cruise to Nassau and CC in Jan. with my 19 month DS and DH. I want to have a general idea ahead of time of what our daily plans will be like, when we'll book Flounders/Palo, and where we'll be scheduled for our dining rotation.
Does anyone know what our dining rotation might be? (we're in the early seating by the way)
What night would pirates night be? What time does this start and end?
What time are the shows and can we do our choice of early or late show? What times do the shows end?
Is there food served on CC for lunch by the ship?
How many hours a day can we reserve Flounders? Are their certain times they are open and closed?
We are considering taking DS to Flounders during his nap time (12ish-3ish) during the day so we can still do something (DH and I). Has anyone tried this? What is the nap area like? Will DS get a nap at all or is it loud? We have a somewhat light sleeper. Not sure if we'll get to do that or not.

Thanks for your help!

I accidently posted this thread under as a reply first, so if you see it twice I apologize! I meant it to have it's on thread!

hunter6009
10-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Bump! :wave2:

staceymerrill
10-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Chances are, youre rotation will be APT.....this is historically "families with small children" rotation.....

Pirate Night is Nassau Night, or the second night of cruise....By the way, if you have APT rotation, being in Parrot Cay for Pirate Night is most appropriate....Festivities start at 945 on deck 9 with a big celebration, music, dancing, characters, and best of all, fireworks....

if you have early rotation, in order to go to rotation dining and show, you would go to 830 show....show will end about 920..

Castaway Cay has Cookies BBQ, a very nice lunch.....

You have a choice of 3 separate Flounders times that you can reserve during your cruise, or before online....more upon request if they are not booked....I just got back from 3 day with DS-9 and friends with their 2 yr old....I dont know if it was guilt or who knows, but they refused to utilize Flounders at all....In a word, this little guy was "challenging", to the point where poor mom missed all 3 evening meals, as she had to take the little guy away from the table due to his behavior....My advice....use Flounders at least during your dinner....Flounders is open evenings and during the day....not sure of hours, but they are open often....try booking res online...

Flounders has a quiet crib area for little ones to nap...no worries, Flounders is exceptionally clean, well staffed with caring, energetic CMs, and very flexible...you'll see.....we've cruised with our younger DS since he was 6 mos old, and we took advantage of Flounders all we could.....

hunter6009
10-02-2005, 08:24 PM
THANK YOU!!!

We definitely want to use Flounders at least "some" of the time. Mostly in the evening hours. Our DS isn't too good at going past bedtime, so I think in order for us to see any shows, it will be sans DS :(
I also would love to not have to stay in my room for 3 hours every day during nap time. Hoping we can at least get a little time there during nap time!