PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Party??????????????

momof2disprincesses
10-01-2005, 12:43 PM
We sailed DCL in 2002 and are going back in Jan. 06 - WOO HOO! :cool1:

I've seen tidbits on here about the pirate party - ARRRR! pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

What is this all about? What time is it? We have late seating for dinner.

I also heard people bring pirate decorations from home. What do you do with these and where do you decorate?

Thanks!

laura12581
10-01-2005, 12:56 PM
We just came home from the 4 night Wonder. The Pirate Night was Tues- Castaway Cay Day. At 9:45pm there was a huge spread of dessert foods. We were still at dinner, so I can't tell you exactly what heppened but then around 10:20 or so there was fireworks. There was SO much food. At dinner they gave us pirate bandanas but there were plenty of people dressed up in full pirate garb. There was also the option to wear tropical themed clothing- like hawaiian (sp?) shirts. Here is the link to my picture post: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=924299
Laura

mom x4,grandma x4
10-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Dress as a pirate for dinner, wait staff is dressed and so are the characters all night long. Great photo opportunity. Dinner you recieve a special pirate menu on a scroll to keep as a souvenir as well as a bandana. Later at the party they have some music and the pirate crew teaches you a pirate dance and they pick some men fromt he audience to do their best pirate dance ofr Captain Hook. There is a on going skit with characters dressed in pirate attire. Then it's followed by fireworks and a big buffet on deck 9. It's a lot of fun to see everyone walking around all evening in pirate attire.
mom x4,grandma x4