PDA

View Full Version : YAY! I found cheap stuff Thursday!

WDWAurora
10-01-2005, 11:34 AM
So, I stopped by this paper shop (stationary, napkins, etc-party supply type stuff) on Thursday to see if they had anything for scrapbooking. Well, I found a few things and got a couple non-scrapbook items then I went over into the other part of the shop and found a sale table-turns out they had a TON of wedding scrapbook stuff there on sale! It was great-I got some things I had been wanting for a while and they were all on sale! I still need a few things, but I got *most* of the Jolee's that I had wanted!

piratesmate
10-01-2005, 12:44 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: That's awesome!! :bride: I'm so happy for you! Stuff is always better when it's on sale! ::yes::

jennyL
10-01-2005, 02:13 PM
I did too. LOL I went to Michaels to grab a couple things and of course looked in the clearance aisle. They still had a couple of the Disney stamps that were on clearance awhile ago. So I grabbed a couple more and went to checkout. They ended up being $1 and $3. I was stunned so I went back and got one of each style they still had left. The selection was very limited but at those prices I had to have them all.

WDWAurora
10-01-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm an idiot-had to edit the title because it said Friday...the actual post said Thursday. Oops. Haven't showed DH my new stuff since I bought him some bday presents while I was there...Don't want to give anything away!

pfishgirl
10-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Congrats!!!
Sale Shopping is the best !!!! :cool1:

DH & I had some free time to spare before we needed to be at his Aunt's today so after lunch we went to Barns N Noble and all their clearence books were 3 for $9.99.. I bought 3 scrapbooking & craft books plus 2 other books and spent less then $20... :teeth:

MissBubbles
10-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Can't beat a great price especially when it's something you really need.