PDA

View Full Version : 4-Day Wonder Dining Rotation

Super Goof
10-01-2005, 11:26 AM
What is the rotation for dining on 4-day cruises? We'd like to book our Palo night, but don't want to miss any of the other three restaurants. Thanks! ::MickeyMo

laura12581
10-01-2005, 12:33 PM
It depends on your time of seating (early or late). There is not a set rotation. We just came home and had Parrot, Tritions, Tritons (pirate night), and Animators palate but you have the chance to get any of those combinations as there are people in the each of the restaurants every night. Some people on here have a formula for how to figure it out, but I didn't try it so I don't know if it works. My advice: if you are an early seating time, book palos later, if you are a late seating time, book palos early and you could have the chance to go to both if you wanted to...we were too stuffed though.
Laura

2disneycruzrs
10-01-2005, 05:06 PM
What is the rotation for dining on 4-day cruises? We'd like to book our Palo night, but don't want to miss any of the other three restaurants. Thanks! ::MickeyMo

Our dining is scheduled for the second seating. Based on the recent cruisers' rotation info, we booked our Palo ressie for Pirate Night (third night) at 6 p.m. so we can go to the Pirate Night at our dinner seating even though we will be too full to eat. I'm already looking forward to the chocolate souffle!!!

TammiMcMan
10-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Right now, you'll dine in the same restaurant on your 2nd and 3rd night. The 2nd night would be the regular menu and the 3rd night will be the special pirates menu. You could end up with PTTA, TAAP, APPT, (legend: P=Parrot Cay, T=Tritons, A=Animators) but you won't know which one until you actually check in at the port.

As Laura mentioned, you already know your dinner time, so you can plan Palo around it and not miss anything.

KarenP99
10-01-2005, 05:38 PM
We just got back and had Tritons, Animators, Animators (Pirate), Parrot Cay

This was the early seating 5:45 p.m.

Jo-Anne
10-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi Laura and Karen - were there any children in your parties...if so, do you mind telling me ages? Some say the rotations are loosly based on ages of the children in your party, so I'm just trying to guess what ours would be (kids are 9 & 6). Thanks, Jo

Wynn
10-02-2005, 07:50 AM
Our 8:00 seating was TAAP on the 4 night in June. We have DS 7 and 3.

KarenP99
10-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Jo-Anne our kids are 4, 2 & 8mos. Our tablemates had a 4yo as well.

Karen

mom2sean_n_alex
10-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Right now, you'll dine in the same restaurant on your 2nd and 3rd night. The 2nd night would be the regular menu and the 3rd night will be the special pirates menu. You could end up with PTTA, TAAP, APPT, (legend: P=Parrot Cay, T=Tritons, A=Animators) but you won't know which one until you actually check in at the port.

As Laura mentioned, you already know your dinner time, so you can plan Palo around it and not miss anything.

I would be careful basing everything on your current info. Our current(prior to sailing) info said that we were second seating beginning to end.... we ended up with the 5:45 TAAP at the port. Not at all what I was expecting, considering every bit of communication I had from Disney all said second seating for dinner.