PDA

View Full Version : Confused - number of nights etc?

Cinderella
10-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Am looking at adding a cruise to our january trip (never cruised before). The 3 night cruise would probably fit in better with our plans, but i am wondering if it would be long enough.

I noticed on the disney website that they are called 3 night and 4 night cruises, but i am sure it said 3 day and four day on the dreams website.

So, is the 3 night cruise only two nights, and is this long enough? Also, on the day of return, what time does the ship arrive back at the port? Thanks.

karylrocks
10-01-2005, 09:43 AM
The 3 night cruise leaves on Thursday afternoon and arrives at the port early Sunday morning. The 4 night cruise leaves on Sunday afternoon and arrives back early Thursday morning.

clh2
10-01-2005, 10:10 AM
My personal opinion is a 3-day cruise couldn't possibly be long enough. The ship leaves about 5:00 in the afternoon, you spend the next day in Nassau, the next day at Castaway Cay, and they want you off early the last day - about 8:30 or 9:00 am.

On a 4-day - you get a day at sea, which is wonderful! There are many programs, time to relax, character meet and greets etc.

I've not ever been on a 7-day, so I can't make any comparisons from a 4-night vs. a 7-night. But - If my choice was a 3-night or a 4-night - it would be a 4-night.