PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Magic?

DonnettaR
10-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know whether she has left for Norfolk? I looked for her around 9am DST at the port and didn't see her. I got depressed. :confused3 I wonder what time they cleared the ship? They must have disembarked early.

CDSTapisRouge
10-01-2005, 03:04 PM
The Local Orlando morning news showed her sailing out very early this morning. I want to say it was around 7:30-8am. It didn't look like stock footage (although it could have been). The report stated that the ship had just left the port for it's journey to Norfolk.

icartjetta
10-01-2005, 03:12 PM
We just got off the boat this morning all of the disembarking times were the same as usual. The CM's said that the boat was leaving for virginia at noon. They had already started prepairing the boat for repairs and painting last night.
The Captain said that they were adding a big screen t.v. on deck 9 for late night movies, they are making the spa bigger and I also heard they were changing scoops.

PorterBob
10-01-2005, 05:45 PM
I left work at 4 today and they were loading the last few items to the top deck for dry dock.

cujobugs
10-01-2005, 06:27 PM
We left off this ship this morning. Our porter told us the goal was for the ship to sail by 4 p.m. eastern time. But he said there was so much to do to get it ready, it would probably be a late sailing.

imlazar
10-01-2005, 09:31 PM
We left off this ship this morning. Our porter told us the goal was for the ship to sail by 4 p.m. eastern time. But he said there was so much to do to get it ready, it would probably be a late sailing.

Does anyone know if you can see it in Norfolk? We live a few hours away and thought about making the trip.

MelissaE1
10-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Does anyone know if you can see it in Norfolk? We live a few hours away and thought about making the trip.

Yes, you can. Here is a thread with information on seeing the Magic in drydock:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=911272

HTH! :)