PDA

View Full Version : December 05 Incentive

fun2bmomof3
09-30-2005, 03:01 PM
Has everyone seen the december incentive on the website?
It says to call and ask about them, but real tiny under that it says the following:

Custom Wedding
Booked by 11/15/05 to take place between 12/01/05 and 12/20/05
Monday- Thursday
Will waive the room night requirement and 10% off food
Does not apply to existing bookings.

Thought someone might be interested.

crissy

Mary626
09-30-2005, 03:05 PM
I saw that. If I didn't have it planned already it might interest me. I originally wanted to get married on a December 12th, because that is our anniversary from when we started dating, but I chose April of next year because I am trying to lose a lot of weight before my wedding (so far so good, surprisingly!!) Anyway, hopefully someone else will be able to take advantage of it.

fun2bmomof3
09-30-2005, 03:47 PM
You know what I thought of... I wonder if that 10% off messes up meeting your $10,000 minimum in anyway. Are you going to have to figure out where to spend that 10% somewhere else to meet it? Now if you're spending more than the minimum alread then that isn't a worry.

Congrats on your april wedding. April is a special month for us... mine and dh's and our oldest and youngest child's birthdays are all in april.

Good luck on the weight loss. I'm under doctor's orders to loose 90 lbs. I've lost 40 and have 50 to go.

crissy

Mary626
09-30-2005, 07:33 PM
That's a good question about the 10%. I'd sure love to have a 10% discount at the moment though as I try to get my budget down lol. Congratulations on your weight loss! I know how hard it is, I've lost about the same and still have more then 50 pounds to go. The wedding has been a great motivator for me!