PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Disneyworld Scrapbook

sandibeck
09-30-2005, 10:10 AM
On our trip in June, I purchased a red 2005 Disney scrapbook with the characters & 'Where the Party Never Ends' on the front. Can anyone tell me what 12x12 refill pages will fit in this album? :confused3
Thanks in advance!
Sandi :earsgirl:

TN Dreamer
10-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Hi Sandi, I purchased that same book and I have not had any luck finding refills. :confused3 I called Disney Mail Order Service, and I was told refill pages were not sold at the park or by mail order. If anyone knows what pages will fit I would love to know too.

Vickey

Stephres
10-02-2005, 08:23 PM
I am trying to think: I have that album and I know I added refills to it. I think they were Pioneer 12x12 refills. They were slightly wider than the originals but the holes lined up and I am not a perfectionist. ;)

sandibeck
10-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Vickey,
I bought some of the Pioneer 12x12 refill pages Friday night. Haven't tried them out yet, but I'll let you know if they work. They were on sale at Michael's for 1/2 price so I figured it was worth a try. The salesperson told me I could bring them back for a refund if they didn't work - as long as I have my receipt.
I'll keep you posted (might be later this week - pretty busy tonight & tomorrow night).
Sandi

TN Dreamer
10-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks Sandi, I don't have a Michaels in my town, but I will be in Knoxville tomorrow and I think I will stop by there.
Vickey

WDWAurora
10-03-2005, 03:44 PM
FYI my local Eckerd's sells Pioneer refills at a very reasonable price.

sandibeck
10-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Thanks Sandi, I don't have a Michaels in my town, but I will be in Knoxville tomorrow and I think I will stop by there.
Vickey
Vickey,
I tried out the Pioneer refills and they work okay. They're about 1/4-1/2 inch shorter (width) than what came in the book, but it'll do. However, I found some other refills that I bought quite some time back (over a year ago for sure) at our LSS and they are much closer in size than the Pioneer. They're made by MBI and they have an item # 899676 (it's above the barcode). The bad thing about both the Pioneer & MBI is that the screw-in extensions that come in the packs only come with 2 extensions and there are 3 posts in the book. Kind of strange because the refill pages are 3-hole punched - you'd think they'd give you 3 extention posts too. :confused3 Oh well. I still ended up with more than enough space I'm sure.
Hope this helps!
Sandi ::MinnieMo

TN Dreamer
10-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Sandi, I bought a scrapbook and two packs of refills last week at the grand opening of Hobby Lobby in my town. All scrapbooks and refills were 1/2 price, yeah!! Anyway I took the pages out of the new scrapbook and they fit the WDW scrapbook perfectly. Then I just replaced the pages in the new scrapbook with the refill packs. Like you said in your post only two extender posts were included with the three ring pages, go figure.
Thanks
Vickey

sandibeck
10-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Vickey,
Sounds like we're both set now! Glad you got it worked out! :goodvibes
Sandi ::MinnieMo