PDA

View Full Version : Key West

Babs417
09-29-2005, 11:50 PM
Ayone know anything about Sunset Key? :moped:

snelsonbrown
09-30-2005, 03:29 AM
What did you want to know about Sunset Key? I can tell you that it is man made and it was built during the 80's - at that time, lots started at a million dollars and the only way to get off and on is through a ferry service that is at Mallory Square - I know you can go eat over there, but not allowed to "roam the streets" - its all barricaded from sightseers - have I ever been over? NOPE and as for now will never take the time to go over there - is the sunset prettier from over there = NOPE the sunset can be seen from anywhere in Key West and it is still breathtaking - to me going over there is a waste of my time -sorry but that is an ol conch talking.
Blessings always
Shirley

Babs417
09-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Thanks Shirley.I thought it would be a good place to go for lunch.

snelsonbrown
10-01-2005, 05:47 AM
You are surrounded by the Gulf that is for sure and the sight is beautiful, but from what I heard, you are also surrounded with snobs - Anyhow if you do go, let me know how it was - am really interested.
Always
Shirley

kimsue68
10-02-2005, 09:37 PM
You are surrounded by the Gulf that is for sure and the sight is beautiful, but from what I heard, you are also surrounded with snobs - Anyhow if you do go, let me know how it was - am really interested.
Always
Shirley

So only snobs eat there? Just curious since I am a snob (that's what everyone say's anyway) I guess that I should make some reservations!! princess: