PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare

Mommy Poppins
09-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Anyone know if we would be allowed at 1900 Park Fare in our wedding attire. I was tentatively planning on Narcossee's, but figure the kids would like the Cinderella dinner better and since it is supposed to be her wedding gala feast, it seemed appropriate. Also, it will only take one of our dining credits and we can save Narcossee's for a nite when we pawn the kids off on the grandparents!

Does anyone know?

Aurora63
09-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, you're allowed to wear wedding attire to any resort restaurant.

952LisaR
09-29-2005, 05:41 PM
yes, I have seen pictures of Disney Brides in attire at the Gala Feast!

Coloradogrl
09-29-2005, 09:21 PM
So you can wear your wedding attire at the resorts resturants? So if I was to have a private wishes dessert party at the GF I could wear a wedding dress?

Mommy Poppins
09-29-2005, 09:52 PM
I am thinking of doing the private dessert wishes party after dinner Coloradogrl. I am pretty sure that because it is a "private" party and not in a theme park that yes you can wear your wedding attire.

twojo21
09-29-2005, 10:06 PM
the 1900 park fare gala dinner is pretty fun & the food is fairly good out of the other buffet meals. it was like $23pp make sure to get a picture of you & your vr groom with cinderella & her prince charming if you do your meal there.

fyi - there are some restrictions at the disney resort restaurants & wedding attire, for example a fellow diser was not allowed to wear her wedding dress to california grill because a custom dftw bride had her private event booked at the napa room at california grill, disney doesnt want brides running into eachother & the custom bride takes precedence over an intimate having a general group dinner. so always call ahead & check first, better safe than sorry.