PDA

View Full Version : SE PA scrappers

piratesmate
09-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Have any of you heard of Crop Classix USA? http://www.cropclassix.com/

They hold events with scrapping time, classes, meals, etc. I just followed a link to their site from the Scrapbooks N Smiles site & see that they're holding some one-day events right up the road from me! About 2 miles! The next 2 are here anyway - Nov 5th & Jan 21st.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever been to any of them? It's $79 for the day (continental breakfast, lunch & dinner) and extra for classes $12 & $18. That's more than I'm willing to spend unless I know that someone else recommends them.

TIA

Spinning
09-29-2005, 02:04 PM
wow! Sorry wouldn't pay that much ever!
The crops I usually go to are never more than $40 and they are usually for a fund raiser if they are that much. If not around $25.
I go to one in Pottstown that is all day, snacks and lunch dinner on your own and it is $25. I will have to let you know the next time she has one.

Hey did you sign up for a crop for a cure in OCt? I can't wait! it is an over night crop! WOOO WHOOOOOO!

piratesmate
09-29-2005, 03:19 PM
wow! Sorry wouldn't pay that much ever!

Well, that's kind of what I thought! But I didn't want to say that if someone really felt they were worth it. :confused3

You told me about the one in Pottstown that they held in...April was it? It ended up not working for me. If I find that I can cope with dragging stuff out of the house :rolleyes: I'd loke to know when the next one is in Pottstown.

I didn't sign up for Crop for a Cure. Unfortunately, I already had something else scheduled that weekend. :(

Thanks for the input!