PDA

View Full Version : Let's Dish

Pammy jo
09-28-2005, 07:33 PM
So I just signed up to go to Let's Dish for the first time in a couple of weeks. The program looks pretty good. Has anyone else done this before?

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's a company that you go and make all your food and then freeze it until you're ready to eat. I'm going with a friend so it should be fun putting our food together. Very reasonalbly price, just hope the food tastes good!

You can check it out at Let'sdish.net

Pammyjo

holycow
09-28-2005, 09:43 PM
I've seen this on TV...I wish we had one around here....I think it is a great idea! don't they give you a menu so you know what you'll be making/eating?

Holycow

nicurn
09-29-2005, 06:28 AM
hey is this the store down the road from me? maggie

Spinning
09-29-2005, 06:30 AM
checked the site and htey dont' have anything around here! Bummer! Lets us know how it is. We talked about doing this with a group of friends!

nicurn
09-29-2005, 08:19 AM
ok pam, I just signed up, should be fairly entertaining. (for those who don't know, cooking is so not my thing.... well except desserts) but it's literally a mile and a half down the road and the oct menu sounds quite yummy so what the heck, might as well try it. wonder if it will all fit in the freezer though? :rotfl: maggie

kadaten
09-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Similar thread on the CB...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=916972

Lots of links to other similar businesses....maybe some more folks can find one nearby! I'll probably do "Now We're Cookin' " in October, but then a new one "Let's Eat" opens in my neighborhood in November :) I can't wait!

mla973
09-29-2005, 06:46 PM
I just came from looking at one of these sites in my area:

www.supersuppers.com

The menu looks pretty good. I am sooo not into cooking, so this is right up my alley. With only two of us, I'm trying to decide if it's worth it. They say you can split the packs in two.

Let us know how it goes!

nicurn
09-30-2005, 04:03 PM
hey pam and all my other leesburg peeps... apparently lets dish is going to have a leesburg location. :goodvibes then I can just pop in from dropping kate off at school up there. maggie

jenny2
09-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Oh this would be the answer to my (and my family's) prayers!! I'm so not into cooking either Maggie. After working all day, and picking up the kids, I don't get home till 6 and they're STARVING... so we have lots of quickie meals. I wish they had one of these in my area.

JulianneCP
09-30-2005, 06:10 PM
i will pay someone to make it for me!!! i think I would be embrassed showing them my cooking skills!

cmputerdazed
09-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Let us know how it goes.

nicurn
09-30-2005, 07:07 PM
julianne, you don't actually cook it there, you just put it all together and bring it home and shove it in the freezer so you can "cook" it later. maggie

(at least I think that's how it works.... )

tinkerbeth
09-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Anyone know if there is one of these sorts of things in Ontario, Canada? So far I can only find US and Alberta locations on the links I followed from the CB thread. :(

Beth