PDA

View Full Version : Ionithermie Cellulite reduction program

Gilliganmom
09-28-2005, 08:21 PM
I need a little help. Anyone ever done this treatment at the spa?? I have read that it is not FDA approved in the US, but it is done in Europe. Questioning any experiences anyone has had as it looks intersting to me.

Thanks!!

Skallywag
09-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Have booked this for one of my daughters on our upcoming trip - can post more about it later if you are interested.

goofymama
09-29-2005, 10:19 AM
I have a friend who has done it before and thought it was great (but not permanent). I tried to do it when I went last year but I couldn't because I am alergic to shell fish. Apparently, they use Iodine for something.

macphrsn
09-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Yes, I would love to know more about this. I was also considering doing this on our cruise, can you go more than once?

KKB
10-01-2005, 04:05 PM
I was just standing there, and her booked model didn't show up...so I got a free treatment! (had to share my 3-Csection belly w/ the world! They were actually very careful about covering me--I was modestly exposed)
They massage a lotion into areas to be treated ( I did tummy & thighs), then attach electrode-like wires to body. It sends a mild electrical pulsing shock...very pleasant actually.
BUT it is not expected to give you results in one session...many are required to get results. Does that happen I do not know. Wasn't spending $100+/day to find out!
Happy cruising!
Kris