PDA

View Full Version : Directions from WDW to DCL

uncgsweetz16
09-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Does anyone have these?! We will be in WDW first and wanted to know if anyone had a copy or could tell me where to go. Are there alot of tolls? Please advise, thanks! :wave2:

mommasita
09-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Hi, here is a link to some good directions...Having never done it, I can only give a link.. :goodvibes

http://www.dcltribute.com/directions/attractions.htm

CDSTapisRouge
09-28-2005, 11:49 AM
The directions on that link are the easiest way to get there. Use the directions from I-4 via 528 it is cheaper and, in my opinion, easier beacuse it really is only 2 roads...

It takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic.

The one thing I wanted to advise you though is that the link refers to 528 as the "Bee Line" (which is what most locals will call it too) but they have just changed that to the "Beach Line" so don't get confused when you see Beach Line on the directional signs from I-4...

As fas as tolls go I believe it is $2.25... I know for sure there is a $.50, $.75 and $1 toll. But there could be another $1 toll along the way as well... It has been awhile since I have taken that route out to the port...

uncgsweetz16
09-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Thanks everyone for your help! I truly appreciate it! :cheer2:

mmouse37
09-28-2005, 01:18 PM
It really is a very easy drive....we usually leave WDW via 417 and then just hop on the "Beach Line"....done it several times ...but, once we were going and there was a huge accident and sat in traffic for about an hour....you really are stuck because I far as I know that is the only way into Cocoa Beach from the airport/WDW.

MJ