PDA

View Full Version : How to get yourself a "Dis Pin"

Swamp_Fox
09-09-2001, 07:26 PM
There's been alot of new faces around the board here lately and a few old faces who haven't gotten around to ordering theirs yet (like me). So if you have the info on how to get a "Dis Pin" please post.

Thanx,

Larry (Swamp_Fox)

snowgooseltd
09-09-2001, 08:44 PM
Larry.....sorry I don't have that information for you. I'm sure someone will post soon, with what you need to do. I was wondering if you got an answer to your post from several days back, concerning the Mickey shaped rubber pin backs. I'd like to get some also.

Parkhopper
09-09-2001, 08:44 PM
That would be easy. Just e-mail me (my e-mail address is in my signature) and let me know that you would like to trade for one or more DIS pins. I trade the DIS Member Pin Trader Pin as pictured below:
http://www.parkhopper.homestead.com/files/dis2001sm.jpg

in exchange for any Disney pin of your choice just like a Cast Member lanyard trade. Include your shipping address with your e-mail and I will confirm with you after I receive your e-mail and will ship as soon as possible. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me and ask.

Thanks,
Vince

Swamp_Fox
09-09-2001, 08:57 PM
Vince e-mail on the way.

Larry

NHMickey
09-09-2001, 10:28 PM
Hey how come I don't have a pin like that??? I want one with a white square box around it :D

Parkhopper
09-10-2001, 06:33 AM
I can probably get you one Nat, but we will have to tack on some S.A. Tax for you.

NHMickey
09-10-2001, 07:38 AM
Whaaat!!! :D