PDA

View Full Version : upgrade after receiving documents.

Skallywag
09-28-2005, 10:41 AM
I know it will not happen to us but just wondering if anyone has ever received their documents and then been upgraded before sailing.

Jsme
09-28-2005, 10:44 AM
I know it will not happen to us but just wondering if anyone has ever received their documents and then been upgraded before sailing.

it has never happened to me but i have read on here where it has happened to other people

SuzieDizney
09-28-2005, 10:49 AM
It happened to me!!! about 2 weeks ago :flower:

Caught me completely off guard......Disney Cruise lines called me.....I thought it was a telemarketer :rotfl: !!! Then they said we are calling to let you know that you have been upgraded. :earseek: ..it sent shivers up my back :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good Luck to all!!! :wizard:

Skallywag
09-28-2005, 11:26 AM
What a wonderful surprise - I think that would be more exciting than finding out beforehand.

poohssmum
09-28-2005, 11:29 AM
It happened to us once. On our very first cruise we'd booked a GTY. When we got our docs they told us we had a Cat 8 on deck 5 :cool1: 2 days before we left, our TA called and told me we'd been upgraded again to a Cat 4 :banana: Definitely had some pixie dust working for us on that cruise :wizard:

mrsdon
09-28-2005, 12:17 PM
We were called 4 days before our cruise to tell us we had been upgraded.
I was in shock.

ragdoll
09-28-2005, 02:45 PM
It happened to us just a few days before our cruise last week. DCL called and told us we were upgraded from a Cat. 9 to a Cat. 6. I was really surprised, especially because we did not book a gty. but picked a specific room.

scrapperjill
09-28-2005, 04:06 PM
It happened to us last year. We booked gty cat 12...and were upgraded when we recieved oue docs...but then DCL called just a day or two after we got our docs...to let us know we had been upgraded again...to a cat 8.