PDA

View Full Version : Recent Eastern navigators...

lillygator
09-28-2005, 10:05 AM
is anyone willing to share?

oybolshoi
09-28-2005, 10:12 AM
There was another thread a couple of weeks ago that asked this question and someone on the 9/3 Eastern said he / she was going to share their navigators but it hasn't materialized. I'm going on the 10/15 Eastern and if nothing has shown up by then I promise to share mine when I get back!

Brenda :goodvibes

RetroJulie
09-28-2005, 10:12 AM
We just returned from the 9/18-9/22 cruise. If you can wait until this evening I'll scan it in and post. Does it matter which day, or will any be OK?

oybolshoi
09-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Julie,
thanks for the offer. I can't speak for the other poster but I am only interested in the Magic navigators for the 7-night Eastern itinierary.

I'm sure that there are plenty of folks out there who'd still like to see what your Wonder navigators look like. :goodvibes

Thanks again!

lillygator
09-28-2005, 01:01 PM
yes - that person said they were going to send to ***************** but who knows how long that will take to post.....the most recent ones on there are from april...

ChrizJen
09-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Well, before I left for my 9/17 Eastern, I had mentioned that if nothing showed up before now, I would scan and post mine.

We just got back Monday. HOWEVER, our navigators won't do much good because (due to Phillipe and Rita) our Eastern became a mixed-up Western. :confused3

Sorry I can't help!

-Christal