PDA

View Full Version : Champagne Punch Recipe?

wdw_dine_junkie
09-28-2005, 09:56 AM
I am having a bridal shower on Sat and need a good champagne punch recipe. I don't have a punch bowl, but have several pretty pitchers to use. I'd like to freeze something in ice cube trays so when it melts it won't get watery, like lemonade or pink lemonade or something? Any suggestions are very appreciated.

I guess I'll just mix it in a big pot and try to pour it into the pitchers.

DisneyArk
09-28-2005, 03:52 PM
The punch below is great!! But be warned that you can not taste the alcohol. :goodvibes I made it for a party and I halved the recipe into 2 separate pitchers. I froze the pre-mix in ice cube trays and that worked great!

Champagne Punch (from Charleston SC Jr. League)

2 quarts Lemonade
1 can (46 ounces) Pineapple Juice
1 can (6 ounces) Frozen Lemonade Concentrate, undiluted
2 bottles (750 ml each) dry Champagne, chilled

1. The day before you plan to serve the punch, freeze the 2 quarts of lemonade in one or two bundt pans or ring molds (it is helpful to have a backup ring in the freezer to add during the course of the party).

2. Just before serving, combine the pineapple juice and lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher or bowl.

3. Place the frozen lemonade ring in the punch bowl. Pour over the pineapple-lemonade concentrate mixture and then add the Champagne. Garnish with lemon, pineapple or other as desired.

wdw_dine_junkie
09-29-2005, 03:01 PM
thank you, that's what I was looking for!