PDA

View Full Version : Onboard Credit

RetroJulie
09-28-2005, 09:39 AM
We just returned for our FIRST 4-day Wonder Cruise and had an AMAZING time! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We rebooked for next year while we were there. The promotion they had going was 10% off and $200 onboard credit. Great, right?!

My question is this: We got our printed confirmation in the mail yesterday and no where does it mention the $200 onboard credit. How can I verify our reservation reflects this special?

As a side note concerning the cruise - we loved our server Alun from Scotland.

mommasita
09-28-2005, 09:45 AM
I am glad you had a Wonderful time...I agree with the discount being great, and the onboard credit..

I think the best thing is to call DCL directly....1-800-951-3532, your worries will be over once you speak to them...

:sunny:

Dizma
09-28-2005, 12:56 PM
You can call or e-mail DCL and request a printed confirmation of your shipboard credit be e-mailed back to you. That's what we did. We plan on bringing it with us in case there is a question. ;)

Dizma
09-28-2005, 12:57 PM
You can call or e-mail DCL and request a printed confirmation of your shipboard credit be e-mailed back to you. That's what we did. We plan on bringing it with us in case there is a question. ;)