PDA

View Full Version : hmm my lost post.....Ladies I need cheap ideas quick!

goofymom/pop
09-28-2005, 07:49 AM
Posted yesterday but it isn't here...strange.

Oh well:

My parents are are in our "magical place" :earsboy: right now. I sent them packing with new matching sweatshirts (good heavens they will cook in them), their PS ressies, maps, and all kinds of tips. Yesterday I had the gift shop that the ASMusic deliver picture frames and choc. covered Mickey pretzels. No service fee....can you think of anything else I can do for them to make their first disney vacation magical? :wizard:

Help! :confused3 I cannot think of anything else.

Remember they are already there. So it has to be something I can do at the parks or hotel via the telephone.

Thanks
cindy

piratesmate
09-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Cindy - I don't have any ideas, but I remember reading about things people did for their kids somewhere on The DIS. Have you tried posting this on one of the Trip Planning forums? Those boards move faster & I think you might get more help over there.

Sorry.

JudithM
09-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Cindy, how about asking the front desk if they have a photo of an autographed photo of their favorite character? Cinderella & her Prince sent us Happy Anniversary wishes a few years ago. Just a thought ...

goofymom/pop
09-28-2005, 04:45 PM
I will do that. Thanks girls!

pfishgirl
09-28-2005, 07:44 PM
what about a character meal?

goofymom/pop
09-28-2005, 08:50 PM
but they are on the dining plan so I would be paying for the meal they already paid for. Wish I would have booked them one of those when I made there PS ressies. Thanks for the great idea!

kadaten
09-29-2005, 09:32 AM
The Disney Florist http://www.disneyflorist.com/ has some cute things!
Check in the section marked "Our Unique Designs" as that's where all the Disney specific stuff is :)