PDA

View Full Version : single numbers and no docs

huckster
09-28-2005, 05:55 AM
well 9 days and i am gone where oh where are my docs???

jenschaef1
09-28-2005, 08:30 AM
huckster: Who was your travel agent??? Call them and see if they have sent them. I am on the Oct. 2 Wonder cruise, I still have not received my docs. I called Allseasons on Saturday....apparently my cruise docs were originally sent out on the 15th and then returned to Allseasons last friday. Reason: According to the post office, all mail over a certain number of ounces must be presented to a postal clerk for mailing, I guess Allseasons usually just does mass mailings from their office. We don't leave until Saturday so I will give them until tomorrow to get them to me Fedex, or I am going to call again.

Jennifer

Joan1
09-28-2005, 08:30 AM
huckster: Who was your travel agent??? Call them and see if they have sent them. I am on the Oct. 2 Wonder cruise, I still have not received my docs. I called Allseasons on Saturday....apparently my cruise docs were originally sent out on the 15th and then returned to Allseasons last friday. Reason: According to the post office, all mail over a certain number of ounces must be presented to a postal clerk for mailing, I guess Allseasons usually just does mass mailings from their office. We don't leave until Saturday so I will give them until tomorrow to get them to me Fedex, or I am going to call again.

Jennifer

Seems like they didn't have enough postage on your package

jenschaef1
09-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Hee Hee, maybe :rolleyes: ...they made it sound like a new security thing. I have 2 sets of docs so if they mailed them together they could have been somewhat heavy. Docs or no docs I will be at the port Sunday morning ;)

Jennifer