PDA

View Full Version : Any Disney SB Items at a Discount?

SalandJeff
09-28-2005, 01:28 AM
I am new to scrapbooking and was wondering if there are any places where you can get Disney themed papers, embellishments, etc. at a discount. I have AC Moore and Michaels near me, but if I want to get a lot of smaller items, the 40% off one item doesn't help me much.

I have tons of pictures from 15 years of trips...time to do something with them!!! I'll probably have a zillion more questions to post as I start getting into doing this.

Thanks!

dizney-cruiser
09-28-2005, 03:55 AM
do you happen to have a joanns near you? they currently have a lot of disney stickers on sale - as well as a sale on their paper right now - and they have quite a bit of disney paper

if you watch the adds for michaels & ac moore they quite often have sales on "all stickers" or all "paper"

also, there is a thread at the top of this board with a bunch of places online where you get some disney stuff at great prices

happy scrappin!

renessa
09-28-2005, 08:22 AM
If you have a Hobby Lobby near you they have great sales some weeks. This week it is 50% off all stickers and rub ons, acid free paper, items by certain companys, etc. They carry a decent variety of disney stuff!!

MissBubbles
09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Keep an eye out for Michael's coupons in their insert as well. I've also had good luck getting a few Disney items - mostly stickers - at Dollar Tree, Deals, etc.

CheriePenguin
09-28-2005, 04:37 PM
If you have a Hobby Lobby near you they have great sales some weeks. This week it is 50% off all stickers and rub ons, acid free paper, items by certain companys, etc. They carry a decent variety of disney stuff!!
Yes - I was so psyched to see that sale at Hobby Lobby! :bounce: I got a bunch of Disney stickers and a few papers. Then I got a plain red 12x12 album on sale at Michael's for $4.44! I plan to put a Mickey head and/or Mickey sticker on the cover and use if for our holiday trip to DisneyWorld - first trip for my son!

hopemax
09-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Don't get me started on the Hobby Lobby sale...we have no Hobby Lobbys in Arizona, and I was so excited to be going to Colorado and Albuquerque where they have them. They had no good sales last week when I was there, I was so disappointed. And then against my better judgement I looked at their flyer this week, and saw all the stuff 50% off. I wanted to cry, although it probably is better that I didn't spend the money.

As for the original topic. Paper and stickers go on sale regularly, so I get a bunch that way. And occasionally the Jolee's go on sale, like at JoAnn's last month.

beansmom
09-28-2005, 07:33 PM
i went to HL and got an EK Success Disney album and some of the embroidered stickers half off....quite a lovely haul.