PDA

View Full Version : Two Peas questions

WDWAurora
09-27-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey guys! I finally joined twopeas and I've put a few layouts up. Do you put up most of what you do, or what you like, or what? I just picked a couple. I have a few more I'll probably put up before I do any new pages, but I was curious what other people did.

mla973
09-27-2005, 06:08 PM
WDWAurora - Congrats on posting to 2Peas. I have posted some miscellaneous thing there, but I sort of just pick and choose. I have a scanner, but am too impatient to scan each 12x12 LO several times and stitch them together, so I usually just take a digital photo to put up.

I don't have a ton of Disney LO on there, but it is my favorite site for inspiration. Let us know your ID so we can check out your posts!

WDWAurora
09-27-2005, 07:53 PM
I did digital pics too, so they're not great. There's a nice glare on some of them and you can see various pieces of our furniture behind the layouts. Oh well. I'm NCSUDisneyGirl on there.

KatDisney
09-28-2005, 01:30 AM
I also have a question I signed up and created an album for my LO but when i click on the validate account it says..

Due to frequent inappropriate use of our Message Board and PeaNut Gallery systems, we've added an email validation step to our system. Before anyone can post in the Message Board, PeaMail or Gallery areas, the email must be confirmed. Additionally, if the account information provided is found to be untruthful, the account may be disabled without warning.

I have not recieved an email validation code or anything does anyone have any ideas that can help me so I can post??

Thanks!!

Kat

KatDisney
09-28-2005, 01:35 AM
Never mind I figured it out! lol thanks!!

WDWAurora
09-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I was confused about that too.

KatDisney
09-29-2005, 12:01 AM
This is the link I used and followed the directions and it walked me right through it.. I also had it open in 2 windows so I could do it as I read the directions.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/sc_faq.asp?type=question&question_id=31&faq_id=1

Here are my first LO postings..

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=665844

cmputerdazed
09-29-2005, 01:20 AM
twopeas rocks!

LindaBabe
09-29-2005, 06:12 AM
I should think it would reduce glare to photograph the pages before they went into page protectors.

LOVE your topic and hope you'll post it entirely when it's finished.

WDWAurora
09-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Lindababe, I definitely agree. Most of what I had were out. The ones that were out though still had glare on some of the pictures. My scanner isn't big enough to do the whole page, so I'm not sure I have another option. I definitely don't know photoshop or whatever well enough to combine.

KatDisney-Yeah, I actually figured it out when I was trying to log in...It just told me as I went through. I'm used to sites that do confirmation immediately if they're going to do it rather than waiting until the first time you log in. Oh well, it works.

KatDisney
09-29-2005, 11:01 AM
I should think it would reduce glare to photograph the pages before they went into page protectors.

LOVE your topic and hope you'll post it entirely when it's finished.

Not sure if your talking about mine or not but, Sorry for the glare on some of the pictures I didn't take them out of the page protectors and take new pictures. But I was trying to get them before sending my book out which was late going postal due to my ankle surgery. And I didnt want to send it without some pictures.