PDA

View Full Version : Princess Dress

Pocketdawg
09-27-2005, 06:26 PM
My 4 year old daughter wants to bring her Cinderella cotume on our cruise in november. This is our first cruise. Do other kids do this? :paw:

alwayslisad
09-27-2005, 06:50 PM
Many children wear the princess dresses. We had a table mate that was 7ish - she wore her minnie outfit every night - and on our last night - we all wore minnie ears to join her! what fun!!! pack it and enjoy - maybe you can get a pic of DD and Cinderella for a nice picture frame!!!

my DD was Cinderella in a local play - and wants to get a pic with cinderella on our cruise next year!!!!

mom x4,grandma x4
09-27-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes kids dress up a lot. If possible let her wear it as you board the ship because they take a family group photo and it would look so cute.
The kids are so proud as they walk around all dressed up and they have people smiling at them and telling them how pretty they are. Especially at dinner time. Cinderella is on the ship, great photo opportunity.
My GD will have hers on in December when we go!
mom x4,grandma x4

Hollyster2
09-27-2005, 09:07 PM
YES YES YES YES YES :teeth:

momoftwodisneykids
09-27-2005, 09:32 PM
I am sure we will be bringing the whole costume wardrobe: Cinderella, Mulan, Minnie Mouse, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Snow White, Pocahontas and Ariel. I don't know why I should even pack any other clothes, as my DD will want to be in costume the whole time. princess:

Joanne :D

lbgraves
09-27-2005, 10:59 PM
:rotfl: I also feel like we will have one suitcase devoted to costumes for DD. :) She loves it & I love to see her that happy. We hope to get four pics with the princesses and her in her costumes. They are a little long for her right now though so she wont be walking around in them. They will just be put on over her dinner dress for the pics.

lillygator
09-28-2005, 10:05 AM
absolutely!
We will have costumes for both DD's!! :)

CaribGirl
09-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Yes, it is fun, and it is another use of those expensive dresses that we only bought for Halloween. Many, many kids wear them and they look adorable.

NowaSki
09-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Our daughter wore here Cinderella and Belle dresses. Lots of girls wore their princess costumes.

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos1177/2/74/69/85/71/9/971856974203_0_ALB.jpg

Ethelina
09-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Yes, for sure pack everything you can find room for...We will be dining with Minnie one night, Cinderella the second night, etc... My little DD (3.5) is sooo very excited about the dress up part!! On our last cruise DS(9) at that time was (7) and just a little miffed he couldn't get involved but now with Pirate night pirate: . He is very excited about participating this time around. I think it makes it more fun to dress up!

Enjoy dining with your princess! princess:
Ethelina

MousseauMob
09-28-2005, 10:38 PM
My 4 year old daughter wants to bring her Cinderella cotume on our cruise in november. This is our first cruise. Do other kids do this? :paw:

Yes, by all means let her bring it, there were LOTS of little princesses. We brought two dresses for DD2 and she loved getting her picture taken with the princesses while dressed as them so much that she is bringing them to Disneyland in Oct. also.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/MousseauMob/Cruise%20Scrap/Pr1.jpg