PDA

View Full Version : New info from STVS! (Free things)

EvilinaDM101
09-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Just got off the phone with Stan and he was SUPER GREAT!! He is giving all Brides the choice to film the wedding in either Full Screen or Wide Screen FOR FREE!!! (unsure but it may be a limited time offer kinda deal) I can't wait for our wedding!! We just got a widescreen TV from our wedding Shower and I can't wait to see what it's going to look like!! WOO HOO!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Just thought everyone should know the good news!! :teeth:

*DisneyBride*
09-27-2005, 03:21 PM
ya, if you go to his site he's offering the first 50 brides their wedding videos in HD format. I spoke with himj and because this is a new system for his it will take a while to test it out. If you have and HD this is the best route. I'm still trying to decide if I want to use him or Disney. Isn't it more expensive to use an outside vendor?

EvilinaDM101
09-27-2005, 03:34 PM
I found Stan (STVS) to be cheaper than Disney Video. JMO :) I also have TRIED to find some kind of demo for Disney video but was unable to find any. I have seen A LOT from Stan and I love :love: the way all the videos came out. Especially with his Fairytale Book opening and closing :lovestruc !! I can't wait :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc !!

Codie
09-27-2005, 03:34 PM
I just got completely burned by Disney and am totally in tears. I wish that I had used STVS instead:( I thought I was saving money with disney but I should have listened to the girls on this board!!!!

*DisneyBride*
09-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Codie i'm so sorry to hear that. Did you use Disney Photo and Video? What happened?

*DisneyBride*
09-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I found Stan (STVS) to be cheaper than Disney Video. JMO :) I also have TRIED to find some kind of demo for Disney video but was unable to find any. I have seen A LOT from Stan and I love :love: the way all the videos came out. Especially with his Fairytale Book opening and closing :lovestruc !! I can't wait :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc !!

i love the story beginning and ending to? How much is it to bring an outside vendor in?

EvilinaDM101
09-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Disney's policy on outside vendors are always changing. I know there is a small fee that we are paying to have Stan as our videographer. Best bet is to check with you EM or I think the info was in your DFTW kit that they send you. Regardless of the fee, STVS is still cheaper for us. HTH :teeth:

mjslvswdw1
09-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Stan was worth every penny...trust me! We love our video and he and Bonnie are so easy to work with, and fun too! I was able to get a demo from Disney and I couldn't believe my eyes, I was so disapointed. I would have thought that if you are trying to earn business you would send out the best demo...we had one that wasn't even in English. Don't get me wrong, I know plenty of brides that have used Disney Video and LOVED what they recieved, and I know of some brides that don't like Stan's style. I think it would be best if you are at least able to see what a vendor has to offer...Disney or other, and go with what your gut tells you!

Melissa